Friday, August 01, 2008

YEAHHH,
Math and History test finally over :D
Im so happy.

History was shit lah,
I think I will do really badly cause my points are like super off*#$&(*#&$

Maths was not as difficult as what most ppl say.
It was okay lah.
Just not enough time -,-
Seriously, if I have enough time,
I can like complete the bonus questions which I didn’t do =.=

I can’t wait for 8/8…going to xinyi house to stay over.
I can go and like ransack her room, go and see her little brother and makeup session 8D
Im going to make ppl look like ghost :DDDDDDD
Im super good at making ppl look like retards!
OMG, we will get to eat cheesecakes, cookies and all D:
Im so hungryyyyyyyyy although I just ate durians (((:
It wasn’t as nice as the ones at Malaysia -,-
Why doesn’t Singapore sells delicious durians -,-

Today trng did beep test and conditioning.
I hate beep test -,-
It sucks man.
At least I did until 7.5 :D
Not bad for a person whose stamina is damn shitty!
Conditioning was as usual retarded.

After trng, yr 1 and 2 stayed back to play captain ball :DD
Im in the NERDS group.
Okay, we lost by 3 points only lo.
Cant really blame us what,
Considering we are just NERDS :D

GOD, i want to find a nice nice nice haversack and handbag.
BUT no moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Im despo to make money mannnnnnnnnn

Btw, if next time anyone tag on my blog, PLS put your name there and let me know who are you.

No comments: