Saturday, July 05, 2008

I would like to thanks those that consoled/cheer me up...
I seriously love all of you all lah!
eg.
  1. Coach such as Coach Kamarul. (Yes, i know that you will always be there to help me. Thank you coach!)
  2. Trackmates such as Kimberly, Jiayi, Sharon, Joey,Winne.(You all were always be there when Im sad or whatever. Thank you. I love you all pia-ers)
  3. Beltrixians like Raey (Thank you for consoling me all the time when im sad. I love you too darling -huggggg-)
  4. SD friends like Azhar, Jian hui, Amalina and more. (Although we only knew each other for like less than a year, you all cheer me up, give me tips and all...thanks)
  5. Friends like Jemery, Zhi Cong, Lionel and all. (Thanks for the longggg counsellings that you all gave me.)
I apologise for being emo these few days :/
But now, I will make sure that i get into the finals for long jump.
YES, i want top 8 too.
Im ready to compete!

Coach K, i got back my confidence and smile (:

No comments: