Friday, July 25, 2008



Compare the two pictures below...Its obvious that the below one is much nicer cause KWN is the photographer :D


YEAHHHHHHH!
Chinese CT is over.
OH man, it suckkkkkkkkkkkk!
Im so going to fail it.

I rmb geog MOCK test.
I just knew that like last night 11.30pm.
Somemore i only attended one geog lesson for this term -,-
Luckily my lovely xinyi give me the notes to study for it.
I love her a lot a lot :D

After school celebrated Jingyi birthday :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNIOR!
HAHA, her cake is super weird.
Icecream + waffles + chocolate spread
But when you eat it...yummy :D
It was super chocolatiee.
As dark as kimmy skin.
Just hope that i wont get a stomachache :/

Then we had icecream fight.
DAMN SHARON LAH,
go and dirty my uniform with icecream until i got to wash it off.
Luckily the strain can come out.
I also look like a CAT -,-
Whatever.

Then trng and played table tennis.
OHOH, after that we when to Chinatown.
We were very productive mannnnnnnn :D
I <33 beads :D
Stupid Golden Dragon make us go all around Chinatown and when we reach there, we realised that it suck =,=
That face reminds me of sharon's eyebags :DDD

Okay, then now i rmb jiayi saying that she have no eyebag.
Shit her -,-

We were laughing like crazy on the MRT.
Luckily when i drop my beads, it didnt go missing :DDD
I want somemore beads with MORE different designs ((((((((:

No comments: