Saturday, December 15, 2007

Haiz....

Yesterday was my last day training with RSS for this year.

I just don’t know why I felt really really sad la.

BUT

I did not cry.

Luckily I treasured these five trainings with them :D

And I had no regret at all.

I actually talked to most of my juniors and they were like super funny and cute!

We were talking about piercing and BIMBOS :))))

RSS are always RSSians :D

I also made some other friends from other schools.

Yeah,

They are all very nice and funny.

Last of all,

I try to mi2 bu3 what I did when I was younger.

I still rmb those days.

My group was like always the most talkative group and always got scolded XD

But now,

I tried to concentrate during trainings and play when its time to do so.

BUT,

According to Sze Yang, Chok and a few others,

I am still as talkative as ever XD

OKOK,

I shall not emo!

I shall just concentrate with my long jump and hurdles.

I desperately want a medal next yr.

YEAH,

Christmas is coming…

HOHOHO

No comments: