Monday, December 10, 2007

OKOK,
i feel really really sick now...
i want to puke arh,
thanks to some pictures which i saw.

Can anyone nice pass ME a plastic bag PLS.

I also need a cleverer brain,
cause my current brain is over fried and its chaota.
It is decomposing every single second.
ALL STUPID CHENGYU FAULT!

Today went to RSS training again and heng arh,
I did not need to compete with my bro.
BUT
I was made to hurdle with the guys.
I want to die la.
Ok,
actually i did not even die la.
At first it was a good start cause i was damn excited jumping over hurdles which i apparently did not did it for a very long time.
But at the end,
I don't know what got into me and tada,
I was scared of the hurdles again!

STUPID ARH!

WENNING,
IF YOU ARE STILL SUCH A SCARY CAT,
YOU WILL NV EXCEL IN YOUR LIFE.
SO JUST BREAK THE FALL,
THEN FALL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!
I DON'T CARE IF YOU DIE OF BLEEDING ANOT!

No comments: