Saturday, December 29, 2007

I just realised something,
i can go to ppl hse already!
Instead of 100days,
they cut down to 49days.

I am also glad that i finished all my hw :D

Whats more,
I realised that i can run a lot faster,
i did that today :D
so proud of myself,
wakakakakakakaka,

Now i want to try running with the guys,
hope that i can chase up :D
I shall try to improve my stamina too :)))))))

Today i almost died la,
ok,
only maybe the last 200m run cause i cheong =.=
STUPID lactic,
make my leg turned to jelly...
ok,
more of my butt.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WOOHOO,
sch reopening :D
I heard that yr 2 orientation is on for 3 days!
Hope that we will have a lot of fun.

Then meeting NEW juniors too :)
finally,
after one yr of waiting X)

And i finally can crap with everyone.
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA,
But i don't want hw and tests =.=
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: