Sunday, December 23, 2007

WOOHOO,
Saturday training is fun.
Although i was quite lonely.

YA,
I am used to training alone already.
I LOVE LONG JUMP.
NO,
I AM ADDICTED TO IT.

I am so going to go to YISHUN STADIUM to train long jump again :D

WAKAKAKAKA,
the jump coach was nice :D

BUT BUT BUT

I also realised one thing.
I did not know that i can be so quiet.
and i can also tahan being ALONE!

I don't want to go 400m
I am damn scared of it la,
but coach asked me to try.
But everyone knew that i am like super duper idiotic when it comes to long distance
Haiz....
somemore in 65s
You can ask me to go and DIE
DIE i tell you,
DIE DIE DIE

I am like freaking bored at home....
not sms that means on the phone.
Not on the phone that means............................
LONG LONG LIST.
HOW I WISH THAT I HAVE MORE MEANINGFUL THINGS TO DO.
I WANT TO TRAIN EVERYDAY!

No comments: