Sunday, June 10, 2007

1st day

Woke up at 6am instead of 2am. Then slept for 1/6 of the journey, talk for ½ of the journey and as for the 1/3 of the journey, I was just glazing at the scenery. If Raey was there, I think will keep on talking picture of it man…it is so nice that even The Marvelous Koh Wen Ning love it.

Finally, we reach KL =DDD Then we checked into the hotel and went to Sungei Wang at Bukit Bintang. Then my mother and I shopped like crazy until my brother and dad cannot tahan all the walking and they went back to the hotel to do their things

Overall, we spent like 500++RM only for the first day. 30++RM on my cousin, Rozen as her mother that is my 姨姨 kept on giving me presents when she comes back to Singapore to visit us. The following will be wad my mother spent on me

-----> SODA

  • top 19.90RM after 50% discount
  • 3/4 pants 75RM with 50% discount
  • Army top 66RM with 50% discount

-----> The Face Shop

  • Orange favoured lip balm 15.90RM
  • Mask Cream 2 for 99RM

Yup....thats a lot for ME la....I am not as FILTHY RICH as SHARON KO SHI MIN can spent like $500++ with her mother just at Vivo. Ohya...i think i also saw Deon but i am not sure if that was him as he had a common face -.-

2nd Day

Ate breakfast and checkout of the hotel. Went to the shopping centre, Utama, at the outskirt of KL. While my mother and i shopped, my father and bro when to watch spiderman 3. From 10am to 3pm, it was just prue shopping and eating thats all. I wanted to buy the addias campus shoe that cost like only 189RM with 50% discount but my mother did not lke that design lor. In the end she suggested buy the shoe from Singapore maybe this coming weekend. The shoes there is not as nice as singapore ones. But their clothes and bags are really nice and super cheap even if it is branded when it is on discount.

I bought a shoe bag and a gym bag from Fila. The gym bag was super cheap lor....it is like only 34.50RM as they were having 50% discount =DDD As for the shoe bag, bought two as one is for me and the other is for my bro. It is the same design as my current shoe bag but it is black in colour. Then went back to Singapore and have a delicious seafood dinner...sotong, stingy ray, kang kong with cocktail =DDD.

Ohya, forgot to mention about my younger bro. His friend....that is a girl and i shall not mention her name, is going to get chocolates from my bro!!!! No la, it was my that suggested that as that girl invited him to her hse to play with a few of his friends la....not only the two of them. Then her mother also ask my bro to go and buy grocery with them....and some more my bro went to help her carry the grocery back to her home...I am really 想歪 le la. Come to think of it....a boy giving a girl chocolate.....hmmmmm....wad do u think?

No comments: