Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am getting ready for tonight….it maybe a scare or a joy. I am going to get a new haircut!! My mother say want a concave bob -.- I think I am going to look weird with it…as for my fringe it will be still the same as now….just a shorter that’s all. Then after getting my new haircut going to my grandpa b’dae bash …don’t noe wad to wear….getting worried le…Don't tease me when u c me.

Then yesterday my grandpa gave us cherries to eat and my bro, father and i cheong for it. My mother said, "This is not a CHERRY SUCKING COMPETITION, don't need to cheong for it....MUST ENJOY it." In my mind, i was like OMG and looked at her like o.0 I think those in Beltrix noe wad Cherry means but for those dudu bird that don't noe, for ur info, cherry also meant virgin. Then my parents where like, "BIG AND SWEET AND JUICE AND RED!!!" I was laughing like crazy. Some more my brother was like, "This is very nice to eat....i want to eat more of it. Next time i grow up i must keep on buying and eating this." When he said that, i was laughing like crazy la. Then all of them looked at me -.- so pai say

i got nothing to say le...bb

No comments: