Monday, June 04, 2007

Yesterday my damn toilet bowl clogged…it is like super gross la. The dirty water in the toilet bowl overflow and the shit in the toilet bowl was like on the floor when I went into the toilet. Then my father unclog it la and wtf, I was made to pick up the shit!!!! “It is ur toilet that’s y u got to clean it up.” Wad kinda logical reason is that la. Then I took a plastic glove and pick up the stinky, slimy, dirty shit. I tell u arh, I will nv going to do this kinda thing again.

Then went all the way to tampines MRT station to wait for Jia yi and Sharon as both of them are late. Not that they are late la, just that I am a super goody friend. Then Kimberly also reach her stop early and went there too. I noe I have very good leadership quality. Then we took the OLD train to sch. Jia Yi kept on lesbian-ing with Sharon la....every1 was like looking at us o.0

When we reach sch, we started doing our hw. But for while later, we just cannot control and started toking and taking pictures around the track. These are the few pictures...

Instead of being in fashion, we decided to be trendy makers....Square by KOH WEN NING, Jia Yi, Kimberly and Sharon

Me and Jia Yi acting emo...actually hor, we were laughing went we took this picture


4x100m =DD


Sch track...so black and old and hard!!!

Friendship star =]]] Can u find my finger...it is super obvious as i am the only one with three scars on my hand.


Jia Yi doing starts

After that, we did our 2 rounds of jogging in the track and warm up. We quickly did all our things that Mr Tang listed. Ok, i admit. I cannot go long dis ok. All of them find it one very tiring but i was the only one that we like damn tired. I am super duper slack ok!!! Then we yr one girls finish everything first and can leave the earliest =D at 4.30pm when every1 left at 5pm

Then we were toking craps on the MRT. After that, Sharon, Jia Yi and i went to Tampines Mall and Century Square to buy things. i think i spent the most money lor. My bracelet was like $1.00 from Century Square and my necklace $13.90 from 77th Street. At first i regretted buying the necklace but now...i find it worth it =) I am going to buy more necklace man!!!!!




No comments: