Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Last few days I did not update as busy with hw and more….make me sleep until like pass midnight. Then lets tok about 6206 June ‘o7 class gathering first. Ok, it was a bit boring.

I don’t think class gathering for 6206 will last long coz it’s like all of us like female with female, male with male. Dare not even mix together la. Ok, we did like mix together thanks to the ice and water that we played that made me super sticky. But I still think next time we did not have a proper class gathering. 6206ians are like getting more tired of it. It don’t think loyalty will last foreva. There will be a period of time where it will come to the end. Same as love, it will fate. Only those that can tahan for such a long period of time then will be married until old. No wonder my mother said…

Then we took pictures and then blah blah blah. I got nothing to tok about it le….bb








































































No comments: