Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Last night I slept like super late….6.50am!!! Then I woke up at 7.50am and found out I was super late. I cheong arh….then left hse. Then walk to tampines stadium and started warm up. After that did long jump and tok to Mr Loh. He kept on praising my bro say that the is a lot better than me and say that after so many yrs of training I still have not change my bad habits…wad the….all are criticisms -.- Then Sharon kept on saying that I am fat…fine la…I am fat…happy??
Then went to watch POC 3 and then it was like ok lor…not very nice not very funny. I love the money man….super cute.

Tell u all arh…next time if u go and watch movie with KIAT JIA YI, better wear long sleeves that is super thick as she will pinch u like mad la….like there is one part of the movie where the squid man kill a man with his tentacles that was on his face and it poke into the man’s eyes, nose, mouth and more until blood came out and blah blah blah. Then it was like so sian to see this but Jia Yi was so scared that she pinched me…now my hand is full of bruises thanks to her. Then she also made a lot of small noises like OMG and a lot more…I shall not elaborate.
As for Sharon, once she scared she shouted…everyone was not even shouting la…only she shouted.

Then Kimberly arh…she kept on pinching ppl…luckily I am not sitting next to her or else…

Then I went home. I highly recommend a show “It started with a kiss” aka 《恶作剧之吻》only if u are that kinda dreamy kind. I just don’t noe y these few day I will kept on watching this kinda dreamy show…my pisces personality is coming out le…but only when I am dreaming. As for my aquarius personality, will always come out went I am awake...no matter wad.




I just love that Joe Cheng…at first I though he was like ok ok…but the more u watch the show right…u will just love him la…so handsome ….*in my dream land ^.^*



















No comments: