Saturday, January 12, 2008

ARHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Today I only jumped like 3.9m =.=

I am going to aim until 4.9m man!

Just like Ama and the other guy,

Which I cannot rmb his name,

Who jumped like 6.2m

Ohya,

For the second trails,

Most guys that turned up were like overage.

Some even OLDER than me!

But they were TALL,

I really man TALL.

Coach says that there were a few fast girls.

All of them are sprinters.

OMG la,

I don’t think I can go into this yr 4x100m team.

And I scared there are long jumpers,

Then they overtake Sharon and I.

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OKOK,

KOHWENNING,

You must not be so pessimistic.

BELIEVE in YOURSELF.

I shall continue talking about today training

Trainings are getting tougher and tougher man!

Even coach Kamarul’s trainings too!

We are like doing tuck jumps.

OHMAN,

That really suck.

I hate tuck jumps.

Did my run up measurement today.

Its like 23.5m (according to coach)

But I measure was like 23.45m 0.o

So easy to rmb la.

I can go and ask my parents to buy 4D xD

SHARON KO SHI MIN,

You better come next training arh.

Coach was like asking where you were la.

He will also help you measure ur run up.

YAYA,

Now I am like starting to know some of the Sprint Dynamic ppl.

At least I am like starting to talk to some of them,

And saying “HI” and “BYE”

HAHA,

I know its lame :P

I got to proceed with my art already.

WOOHOO,

I handed in my ‘proposal’ to shiying already. I only like the three boxes thingy. They will combine my and sheryl’s designs. Hope the tee will be GRAY, not WHITE.

BTW,

Jiayi loves Arthur.

BYE!

No comments: