Friday, January 18, 2008

HOOHOOHOO,
I am still having the festive feeling,
Although Christmas is already over =.=

School is like giving us a lot of hw,
Until I don’t have enough time to read my twilight.
I am at pg 308 already :D
GOD,
I want to read NEW MOON as soon as possible.

Then trainings were like as usual.
I still don’t know how to do that stupid bounding (or is it binding).
AND my right leg is fking weak.
Today did not jump into the long jump pit la.

The jumping on the high jump mat using long jump style was damn fun.
And the kong hwa girl (i cannot rmb her name)
is like damn cute.
she kept on hiding behind ppl shadow.
AND "Britney" haven been coming for saturday trainings.
I guess he has lots of hw to do thats why.

NVM,
I wait until next week.

Competitions are like coming.
SD meet : 16th Feb
4 school combine :28th or is it 29th Feb. the finals is one day before my birthday, 6th March :) I hope you all under what I am hinting :DDDDDDDDD

Then coach wants me to go into 100m, 200m and long jump.

OHMAN,
How can I go 200m,
I have like no stamina.
I run 100m already want to die,
Don’t even mention 200m.
I shall piaaaaa all the way arh!

I only met three yr 1 juniors.
They are Jayne, Joey and Chester (sp?).
The rest will be coming this coming Monday :D

Yesterday had seafood dinner with tinghui,
which suppose to be his birthday present.
WTH la,
the chili was damn exceptionally hot compared to the last time i ate it.
But the cost was a lot lesser than what i expected one lo
he better rmb about my birthday =.=
he still owe me my present.

shall be a good girl and stop blogging to do my history project already. tada

No comments: