Sunday, January 06, 2008

This week was damn fun man! Ok, maybe i did a bit emoing during the third day of sch. But still, It was fun ok, except for the sandcastle making =.=
First day of sch was like just admin stuff which is super sian.
But at least i got hugs ok :D
The second day was DHS Xplore.
Somewhat like amazing race.
We had a lot of fun man.
Although i wasted like more than $20 on that day =.=
All the three groups from beltrix got into the top 15...I THINK!
Got to thank B1 SFs :D
Both of them were damn nice.
But i only can rmb Yilin xD
I cannot rmb the other guy sf name.
HAHAHA,
paisay.
First we had to do a stupid newspaper cutting.
But we only can leave if its 80% done.
But we were the last group to do so =.=

Then the next stop was Chinese garden.
The clue was Celeste Chong and a circle around her.
Then all of us need to sms a note without dictionary for like 20mins =.=
I was like dying la,
cause i always use dictionary.

The following stop was Biopolis.
We just need to find that eye thingy and then take a picture with it.

AIYAAAAAAA,
I lazy to type all of it.
I still got a lot to post.
OK,
go YENLIN blog to read about it.
I am super lazy to type all of it.
I shall do that another day.


The third day was sandcastle making.
its damn boring,
but enriching.

Then on saturday,
FINALLY,
Sharon came for long jump training with ME.
I was like damn hyper.
Ok, maybe i was a bit late xD
then i got to run from Tampines MRT station to the interchange.
Got to thank that SD elite athlete that told me if we don't hurry,
we will be damn late.
Then i will ganna 50 quality push up!
I then don't want arh!

That AMKP boy was like super cute.
HAHA,
Ok,
he was irritating too.
BRITNEY SPEARS xD

Coach Kamarul was like damn nice too.
OK,
he is always very nice.
But i just find that he was nicer this week cause i am just in a good mood xD

But i just suck at my binding (whatever it is spelt as)
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Then the three idiots came to my hse for track board thingy.
NICE RIGHT! (just below)
HAHA,
we were like playing and camwhoring like siao.
LOLOLOLOLOL!









Sian,
TMR got LA, maths and chinese.
I am so damn scared.

I gtg now,
mother complaining already.
bb


No comments: