Friday, January 25, 2008

WOOHOO,
I improved to 14s (:
But I have excuse cause I haven turn up for two trainings as I was having fever and have the blood bank thingy.
Sharon is like freaking fast 0.o
Wo gen ta ping le wo de ming :D
Same as Kimberly
Coach Kamarul said that I am improving with my three/one steps jump. I can feel that I am like really going FORWARD and bouncing (:
Sharon shall teach me bounding this Monday!
I love doing long jump on the high jump pit.
It is like freaking fun.

God,
Coach said that we are going to do full run up the next training.
ARHHHHHH,
SD meet and JB meet is coming.
I don’t want to go for 200m laaaaaaaa.
I want 100m.
Sharon,
Be nice and take 200m.
You have more stamina lo!



Ohya, blood bank was like super fast.
I just took down notes.
I completed my reflections on the blood bank (:
Type about 796 words just within 3 hours.

I left like only 50 more pg to complete New Moon.
Anyone can lend me Eclipse :D

No comments: