Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WOOHOO,
the CCA trails was like damn fun.
1B rocks man!
obviously i will praise my own direct juniors :D
but other classes were not bad too

I met some of ex-rssian and a few talkative ppl.
But only the guys said their names la.
The girls all don't want to tell me their names =.=
Some of them said that I look scary lo.

Do I really look that scary???

I am crazy over Jonathan, when Sharon is crazy over Wesley and jiayi is crazy over weixuan and Arthur[who is my direct junior :D But from 6/3 =.=] As for kimberly, she like not really crazy over anyone -.-

Then i change place and i am sitting with Weijie =.= He is still okok la, just that he also SINGS TOO! Just like Raey. I turn to my right, raey will be singing. I turn to my left, weijie will be singing. Am i fated to be sitting around ppl that love to sing? But at least I will not really talk to weijie. Then i can concentrate during lessons :)

OKOK,

I better go and complete my new yr resolution which is to complete all my hw as fast as possible, Study well, train well, draw and paint well and sleep before 1am!

I shall be guai kia le, bb

No comments: