Saturday, April 14, 2007

Date that i written this : 14th April 2007

Yesterday was sports day and today have national juniors for long jump. Lets tok about yesterday first.

I sat the first bus and then there were two boys just beside my seat kept on toking while i wanted to sleep and then they were toking very loudly. i cannot stand them lor. Made me cannot sleep. When reach the stadium, i changed and did some warm up. Then Jia Yi, Sharon, Kimberly and I ran lor and I don't noe y run until so fast as in jog until so fast. Once Jia Yi reached her class area, she immediately ran like siao. Then i chased up with her lor and some ppl from Beltrix cheered for me...thanks ^.^ After that, we had the march in and then Mr Lim asked we all to just practice for our 100m as it was my first event. I did starting blocks lor. Very soon, 100m started and then Alyson and I wanted to try to run and one of the starter let la. At the same time, the main started said, "geraransan" and we got scolded by the main starter as he said he have no commanded us to do so. Wtf lor. In the end, i got 5 out of 8...so horrible.

Next i went to take my prize for long jump that i got second.

After that, i got to rush off for my 4x100m. So damn rush lor. Then we so lucky and got second.

The last event...high jump. The one that i am the most afraid and i got 3rd. I just hate the mat lor. It is like so damn hot...and i really meant HOT!! When u land on it, ur skin will be really burnt lor. Then the height of the mat is even shorter then DHS one lor...made me so scared and i was so damn stressed out..can tell from my face expression. Some more i only jumped like 120m...lesser then wad i jumped in P5 lor. My average for P6 is like 1.28m. 8cm is alot lor. Haiz...quite sad with myself. I got to thanks the senior of the NPCC of Temasek sec. Thank you for all the encouragement and the advises. And the Chueng Chung girl that won me in long jump by 1cm right...she lost to me by one jump. Woohoo…am I bad. So she don’t owe me one and I don’t owe her one…fair and square =).

Tell u arh, Jurong Stadium is so damn dirty. There are full of creepy crawlies like millipedes, frogs and a lot more….I hate Jurong stadium!!! I also met a lot lof Ex-RSSIAN and i really got to thank them for supporting me too =) Love all of ya that supported me and in track and in 6/2 and in Beltrix and *i can go on foreva but then lazy to type all*

Then went to Vivo with Keni, Joanne, Elizabeth (all sec 3), Jia Yi, Kimberly, Sharon and I (sec 1). On the way there, met Jia Jian and he kept on, “u…that girl”. So lame la. Then Joanne accompany us to argue with him…debating roxs!!! Then when we reached there, we ate burger king to have our lunch. After that, Jia Yi, Sharon and I went to change our clothes to home clothes. When I was changing, one millipede crawled out from my shoes bag. I so damn pro lor. Bring it from Boon Lay to Habour Front. Then it kept on crawling around and Jia Yi kept on trying to drown it by splashing water on it. Those that are in the right mind will noe that will not work. She just stupidly continued and Sharon and I just stare at her doing it stupidly.

After that, we went window shopping. Then we played the mini soccer set at Nike and the store assistant reprimanded us. “I am sorry but then u all are chasing my customers away. Some of them complained that u all are too noisy and left the shop. Can u all just lower down ur volume. I don’t mind u all continue playing although u all have been playing for more then the past half and hour but then just keep ur volume down.” READ BENEATH THE LINES!!!! THIS IS LITREATURE!!! Pls la, MRS ANG though us this la. Think we are still three yrs old kids arh, don’t understand English!!! Then we left for Marina Bay!!!

We went to eat steamboat dinner and it was like so damn fun la. My dear SHARON KO SHI MIN finally learnt how to cook and it was like not bad la. At first, Joanne and I kept on cooking until the meat chao ta. Then slowly, it was not so bad. Then kept on taking pictures and by the end of the day, our hands were damn oily thanks to the margarine that we used to fry it. Tell u arh, the WHOLE night, we have been eating like 80% fried food. OMG, going to get fat!!!!

Then when home by MRT and reached home by 10++. Something happened but then I am not going to elaborate further about this. I need to thank Keni and her mother for fetching me home =). Nothing to say le…bb

No comments: