Saturday, April 07, 2007

Date that I written this :7th April 2007

Today suppose to meet Jia Yi at Tampines MRT station at 10am. Then I forgot and thought it is 9am. In the end, when I reached there at 9am, I remembered. Then I sms her and ask her to come earlier but then I accidentally put her home number, make me waste one sms and I gotta sms her hp. Then she came lor. When she saw me doing my history, she was like, are u wen ning?? Ok, I noe I am not that kinda hardworking one. I just wanted to complete it and get over it. We shared herbal chicken WITHOUT RICE and were very full after eating only ¾ of it.

Then Jia Yi came to my hse as I forget to bring my water bottle. After that, we tok like siao lor, Jia Yi was like so nervous. When we reach there, I need to change to my vest. Then met Jing Han. Then the first thing he said was, “蚊子!” I just give him a diao-ed face lor then tok a bit only. The seniors were like hu is this, u noe him arh. “Ya, pri sch track fren.”

After that did warm up and I did it alone. Ok la, I did some parts with Alyson. Then Alyson told me that PL ppl say that they should be faster then DHS. How can they!! Ok la, they did win me in the end but then that is not my best. I don’t care, I am going to cheong like siao during July.

Kk, I go straight into the competition. At first, the seniors thought that do not use the starting block but then I practice a few times with it la as I only tried that for like 5 times. After that, when I ask the ppl there, they said that it was compulsory to use it. In the end, I was like so unsure lor and anyhow do. Then I got 6th in my heats and my timing like 15.4s. I did better during P6 lor. I just don’t noe y my stupid legs just cannot go fast. Ok, I did not got into finals…DUH. I am going to really cheong during 4sch…watch out!!!!

No comments: