Sunday, April 08, 2007

Date that I written this :8th April 2007

Wa lao, I though today I will have SO MUCH fun. In the end, it was damn bloody sian. Today when to Malaysia and then I though I can shop for my own things etc. clothes, accessories and more!!!

In the end, we just bought groceries and then walk around that’s all. Tell u arh, I saw a lot of damn cheap, nice designs and good quality clothes and my mother said that I got too many clothes le….wad the heck. I don’t lor…so few only.

Then I also quarrel with her and did not tok to each other like 3 hrs. For the whole trip, I was damn sleepy as I used the phone until quite late, like 2am and woke up at 7am. Then I kept on yawning and slept in the car like more then 3 times.

At 3++, then come back to Singapore. Then at 7++, my damn handphone then rang and I receive lots of sms. Then got to reply all of them lor…my $$$.

Nothing to tok about le…bb

No comments: