Friday, April 06, 2007

Date that i written this :6th April 2007

I am now still a bit nervous about tmr 100m. I still not very sure how to use the starting block and then i only tried using it for like 5times or lesser. I also scared that i will get last. If i can qualify into the final, i will be like damn happy lor. No la, i will be happier if i can get into the top 3 but then that is a wishful part of my dreams. I really wanna do well for this few mths so that can honour Mr Lim!!! I must do my best of the best and cheong like siao!!!! Good luck to all for tmr National Juniors...waiting for 4 sch final next Fri and my long jump for National Juniors next sat!!!

Coming up next...all my pictures that Jia Yi took and i looked hiderous...just putting there to laugh at myself to calm myself down.


Wa...damn ugly....ok, i am not photographic since i was a baby. i looked so...like shit can le.
Pia Say, show is super dots pic. This one is when we were going to SAA i think. Then i suddenly go crazy and then Jia Yi took this

No comments: