Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Date that I written this : 4th April.

Happy B’dae to Sharon,
Happy B’dae to Sharon,
Happy B’dae to Sharon,
Happy B’dae to Sharon.

Wheee!!! My wife is same age as me le. Yeah!!!! I think both of us also got the same problem…being too tensed up during competition but then we are scared of different events. I am scared of high jump and Sharon is scared of long jump…but then the same thing is it is all jumps!!!!

Ohya, forget to praise Elishazhen about today. They did really well when they are reading the announcement….a lot of teachers praised them!!!

Then after RS, went for track and then took the high jump things. Then did warm up and Mr Lim told me that National juniors starts this Sat and then my 100m is this SATURDAY and long jump is NEXT SATURDAY. Die la, I did not even train for my 100m at all. All I did was like jumps, jumps and more jumps!!!!

Ok, I really had an emotional break out during high jump. I just cannot jump over 1.25m. I don’t noe y but then if I see the pole really high, I will not dare to jump over that height. Then some more the sch high jump mat is like really short...as in the height la. Then Mr Lim said i stop doing high jump and consentrate on my long jump. i am with mixed feelings. One is happy as i don't need to be put under so much stress and sad as i have been in this event for like a very long time like since P3.

After track, went home with the seniors and tok a lot of craps!!! Then i accidentally killed a snail....sorri to the snail. See Wei though she was the one that killed it as she was the second one to step on it after me. In the end, i pretended that i am going to the police station and See Wei did not join me lor.

then sat the MRT home and Jia Yi, again, took my nose...she siao one. Kept on taking pics of me.

Toking about pictures, today PE, Mr Tan showed me my long jump pic and then my face was like so....althought i did jumped very high like i jumped as high as the buildings that are behind me, but my face made me feel so diaoed. aiyo. i gtg le...bb

No comments: