Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I realised i did not update my blog for a long time. haiz....Now i am in the sch com lab 2 and doing RS but then all of the sch all did not do their work so i also like them, damn slack....use our own website.

I lately did not update as lately got full of tests and i already got 3 tests within 3days...pro!!! i think i failed my geog as i don't noe how to do a lot of it and then in the end, i got 2 Q did not even finish it. For my chinese, i got 15/20. not really happy about it as all of it is careless mistake. Then for sci, i also don't think i will do well. i don't really understand sci lor. haiz....i got study but study no use.

after this i then update about training but now it is about sch.

For LA, lawyer got scolded for nothing...poor thing. Crystal was also scolded but lucky she went for competition so Mrs Ang did not really scold her. Cheryl too, also got scolded as she always pass up her hw late...diaoed. Then Ting Yu too, got scolded for nothing. i rmb her handing in her Algernon but then Mrs Ang claim that she cannot find it!!! OMG...i think it is she lost it herself.

I just simply love lin lao shi but so bad i am bad in chinese and she still choose me as her rep....really feeling very guilty now...haiz. Ohya, got 57/100 for my chinese compo. Raey so damn pro, got 74/100 for her compo and got the highest in class. i must rmb to photosopy it out from her.

then i got nothing much to tok about le. tonight then i update...bb

No comments: