Friday, March 30, 2007

Date that I written this : 30th March 2007

Sorry for not updating my blog for a long period of time as I am lately busy with competitions, hw, project and test!!!. Got lots to tok about but then I then I got short term memory lost so only writing not much.

27th March 2007
Took neoprint with Sammie and Cheryl.

Yesterday, 29th March 2007
After sch, Sammie, Cheryl and I went to Century Square to meet Belle and Hwee Fen at Century Square and took neoprint. Overall we used $4 to take with 2 machines. Scroll all the way down after this to see all the pictures.

Then we chat la. Cheryl and I kept on harping about penguins until Sammie walked like one and cannot control herself. Very funny lor. All of us kept on laughing. Esp me!!! I laugh continuously for like 5-10mins until I sat on the floor, started tearing and my stomach aching!!! Ok, I just don’t noe y is Hwee Fen so moody…haiz…

But when we were on the MRT, she suddenly became very hyper and that is good =).

Today, 30th March 2007

Wa, today hor, I skip 2 tests!!! One if geog and the other Chinese. Having my geog test with Jia Xin after sch on Mon and my Chinese test ALONE after sch on Tue. Ohya, today hor, I got to miss my 2.4km run as I got competition today and cannot tire up myself. Then I help Yi Bei to take care of her specs and I forgotten about it, left it on the field. Then I when back to class and Yi Bei asked me for it. Then I rmb that I did not bring it along with me after PE. In the end, I found it. I SWEAR, I will nv wanna help ppl to keep their very expensive things again.

Then left class during 11.15am and had my lunch. then we go to Tampines Stadium. Oh boy, I really miss that same old stadium…miss the life in RSS….I am RSS sick. Then started doing all my warm up…after did some run up. Ohya, Sarah Tan don’t recognize me lor. I say hi and she ask me hu are u -.- so sad, she don’t recognize me. then I said hu I am and after a while then she rmb.

Then my long jump started. I am the first to jump lor and there is like 6 ppl only including me. 3 from Dunman High, 2 from Chung Cheng and one from Ngee Ann. None from Temasek. Haiz… I am so damn ANGRY!!! I lost to the first, from Chung Cheng and her name is Mal…something like that, just by 1cm or else I can even up with her. Her distance is like 4.09cm and my is 4.08cm…arhhhhhh!!!! I kept on shouting like siao. Then Cassandra got 3rd. Sharon, cheer up ok, don’t be sad. Still got next time. Ohya, Mr Tan (the old one that teach PE) kept on taking our picture when we jumping. Then he show me one that is when I was jumping and like perfect one lor. I want to scan it out on my com!! Once I noe the result, I kept on shouting and screaming like a siao zha bo. I was so angry that I kept on pinching the tape until very ragged le. Ok, I got to have a very good sportsmanship, cannot be a sore loser. When I meet that Mal again, I am going to say congrats to her. After my event, we watched the 1500m. Then Jia Qi from 1C is really good. She got 3rd…good for her. Then this is the funny part. Charlotte when she was running, then at the last 100m, she found out that the gap that she kept with the person that got second was so big that no matter how fast that girl run, she also cannot catch up. Then the last 40m, she was like SMILING VERY HAPPYILY. So cute!! A lot of us saw it and laugh.

After the competition, Sharon, Jia Yi, Joanne (Sec3), Elizabeth (Sec3) and I went to take our dinner at a Japanese store outlet. Then went around Tampines Mall window shopping and bought some sweets and the five of us shared. We kept on toking about horny stuff…if the parents around us hear arh, I think we die le. then sat the bus home and nothing le…bb


Some of the pictures are like donkey months ago and some are lately one.
All these neoprints are taken yesterday.












Took this at Cheryl's hse when we were playing basketball.


Wa lao, thanks to the pri sch students. i was actually looking at them as they were making lots of noise outside the booth. then when i heard the machine counting, i turn and then i looked like that lor. so tooty!!!!



Took this on tue. i looked damn toot



i so kind to sammie, help her to scan this out. i also can show this to the whole world!!! Cheryl like acting diao and Sammie acting cute...so cute!!!!





Beltrix identity





Blur Cheryl got taken when she was staring at someone.


Cheryl actin cool -.-





Cheryl acting cute.



Cheryl acting cute


No comments: