Thursday, March 01, 2007

Date that I written this : 1st March 2007

Today got geog test and woke up 5 am to study it. In the end, I some1 told me all the Q but then our one is a lot easier then yesterday those ppl that got tested for geog. Most Q I noe how to ans.

Then for Chinese, 林老师told us a lot of things that are gross lor…about ppl bones breaking, nails dropping…arh!!!!!!! So scary. Then Raey kept on toking about a stupid story that is also about bloody things…arh!!!!!!! Then Timo is also very scared of this kinda things la. So Raey and Shanisca kept on toking about pool of blood blah blah blah. So ewwwwwww. U all wanna tease Timo then tease him, don’t scare me. Then Cheryl is also scared but not as scared as me. So bad of Raey. Repeat and repeat and repeat then I kept on screaming and shouting and yelling like a 疯子。Ok, actually I am one but then it was like kept on covering my ears, closing my eyes, kept on ~啦啦啦。Then Timo just covered his eyes and kept quiet. Cheryl leh, covered her ears and eyes.

Ohya, then I got another 2 more granddaughter. One is Jia Er and the other is Kai Wen. I don’t really noe Kai Wen but then she still called me ahma so let her call lor. Then Jia Er arh, noe her quite well le. She is not even camera shy lor, kept on smiling happily to the camera when we take her pic. Then Cheryl is called 母猪因为她生了很多granddaughters for me…got 7 altogether le. Then I am called 老母猪but then I did not really care so they stop and continued calling me ahma as they preferred this name.

On the MRT, we tok a lot of gross things.
Cheryl*cheekily* :Jia Yi, I am going to make u lose something very important to u. (Copy wad I said to Cheryl yesterday and then Cheryl still don’t understand after a long time. Made Raey and I laugh like crazy)
Jia Yi*sounding confused* :Make me lose wad??
Jia Er *started giggling*
Me *laughing like crazy*
Sammie*don’t understand* :Huh, wad is it??? Grand ahma, tell me leh.
Me :Huh, ok lor. *started telling her*
Sammie*laughing*
Jia Yi :Tell me too leh.
Me *going to tell her*
Cheryl *block my way*
Me :cannot say la, very gross 的。 这是公共场合,会破坏我们的学校的名誉。
Jia Yi :Ok, u sms it to me.
Then I did lor. In the end, it meant virgin and then all of us laughed and ppl in the train looked at us lor.

After that, we started poking here and there, laughing here and there and toking here and there. The whole train was looking at us with irritation. Although Sammie and I kept on saying shhhhh, but then still cannot low down our volume.

Cheryl, Jia Yi and Jia Er siao one, kept on singing
Can u see the 5 cent coin,
The 5 cent coin,
The 5 cent coin.
Can u see the 5 cent coin, blah blah blah.

After that, they laugh like siao one…so lame lor.

Then went home and then Joel called me to go Jameus(my neighbor) hse as they are in the same class. Then I went there after I bathe. There were some more TMS ppl and then they were doing project. They damn lame la. kept on laughing when it is not very funny. Joel tried to kissed one of a malay boy there but then did not. In the end, he kissed Jameus but he ran away. Then Jameus tried to kiss him and this time, he did and on his hand and check...gross. Then Joel kissed back on his lips....gross...gay arh. I stayed there for 25 mins then sian and went home le. Then without my parents permission, Charmaine came to my hse for while and we chatted. Soon, she left and then I follow her to the bus stop between our hse area and went home le. She kept on saying dorts and woots…so siao.

I gotta study for my Chinese as tmr Chinese test…bb.

Ohya, I maybe cannot got to Ex-RSSian 6/2 class party as I got training. But then I will try to skip training if many 6/2 ppl go =). The most just go for July one lor. BB again.

No comments: