Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Date that I written this : 28th February 2007

Today I for PE, did not run the 2.4km and then we counted for the sec 3. Then the person that I was counting for is like running with the person that Elizabeth is counting for. Suddenly, Mr Tan dance and sing….u noe the high knee leap thing, then kick ur leg forward that thing. Ya, so funny. So Elizabeth and I kept on dancing that to cheer for the two persons that we were counting for and then everyone laughed.

Then got English common test…damn difficult. Don’t feel like toking about class le.

After that, got track and then we ran like 20 rounds around the second level and will die one lor. Most of us is see the toilet, then run into the toilet to rest….will die one. After that, this is the fun part. We did somersault on the mattress but then our heads cannot touch the mattress and then I can do it =). Then some ppl did it very cutely, especially Jia Yi….so cute and made all of us laugh.

After that, we did the back flip for high jump one la. I did like ok la but then my backbone hurts…I think I old le. Then Jia Yi again, so cute!!!

The last one, do the actually way to do high jump and then I like screw up a little but then still ok la…again, my back pain!!! But then I like the all the jumps…very slack and fun, better then long distance run…duh….of coz la.

Then went home very late some more raining. Then damn MRT damn packed lor….so many ppl. Then we squeeze like siao…and took videos and pic of some of my grandchildrens…gtg, got geog test to study tomorrow…bb

No comments: