Sunday, February 04, 2007

Date that I written this :4th February 2007

Early morning at 8.25am, the first time my father do to make me wake up is to use a damn thick book to HIT MY BUTT!!!! Damn him, then I complain and again, he used the damn book to so called ‘sa yang’ me, it was like a bit of hitting me la. so diaoed…then I did was I always did in the morning and went to Malaysia le.

Then over there, we bought lots of snacks and drinks. Ohya, I also bought my sports shoes le. It is a bit of LIGHT GREEN and GREY…love it!!! Very cheap lor, only 80.00RM lor. My mother almost helped me buy a BLACK campus shoe …cannot remember the brand but then ‘THANKS’ to my father, she did not lor. NVM, I will make her to buy it for me….my father said that I like cast a spell on my mother, she always listens to me now…lol. I did not lor, so lame of him XD

Then my bro was actually going to athletics training today but then because we went to Malaysia then did not go lor, thanks to me, kept on wanting to go there. Aiya, now got to continue with my damn assignment le…bb.

No comments: