Monday, February 26, 2007

Date that I written this : 26th February 2007

Today whole class having Monday blues…first time lor as we first period got scolded by Mrs Wong like siao. Stupid!!! I hate history.

Then recess, then BP…damn boring. I played with Raey and then almost slept lor as I really sleepy. Finally, 1h finish le and then it was maths but then it is like damn sad lor. most of us were sad thanks to the pop quiz result. I got like 3/10 and I can get 7/10 if some ppl did not told us to change to decimal la. Then got the assignment and then got B…haiz….i think I will score horribly for all the exams as so far did not get any good results.

Then damn sian today. Got that damn it leadership camp make me cannot go track. It is like damn sian lor. Then my group is black group and Fraser our leader…as they say got two girls le so zhen wen is leader for green group and Fraser for black group. I be the vote caster. Then they said, “Flash the black board…flash arh.” Raey then think y lor, say, “Wen Ning, remember to flash…….then I 插进来and said flash the black board….(Raey)wait, I haven say finish, the blackboard.” Lame sia. Then we won the rest lor we got 15 and then other groups got 5. Then I was like the only one that kept on shouting and clapping. Like siao zha bo. Then the tok damn boring, don’t wanna tok about it le…bb as tomorrow got maths test….got to study.

No comments: