Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Date that I written this : 7th February 2007

I am so unlucky in the morning and happy in the afternoon. This morning, I missed the bus and then it was like just in front of me went it left. Then my dad was like damn angry la, then scolded my bro and I on the way. My bro lucky la, he alighted first then on the way to DHS, he continued scolding me, said that I got no sense of urgency blah blah blah. I did not even cared about him and read the alyernon story lor, quite interesting la. Then when I reached the sch, the marching song just started so not late lor.

Then the TV crew came too. I think it was because the sch teachers personally make love letters for each of us. Then if u got a pink small note in it, u can get a sch doll that Cheryl and Crystal claimed that it is very cute. I don’t even find it cute la, it is just ok ok lor.

Ohya, this is damn funny man…only to RSSian or ex-RSSian. Today, Mr Sng said to the whole sch that there are two sec 1 students gave him a cup of sugarcane at Ghim Moh hawker centre. Guess hu are the ones that gave him that cup. Ends up, they are KWONG ZHEN WEN from 6/2 and TRENCE from 6/1. I thought Zhen Wen is that very selfish one lor. Then Mr Sng also describe them as cute sec 1 boys in Chinese. lol

Then I forgotten to bring my track pants lor…damn it lor, so unlucky again. I will rather wear the track one then the PE pants la. Then lessons were quite usual…nothing to say, just got lots of hw.

Then for assembly, I did not even listen to wad did the teacher said thanks to NIGEL. He was like kept on making stupid noises and then asking Q. Then that Zhen Wen got teased by me thanks to Raey that reminded me about it ;). Then he was like fuck u la, as if I cared la. He also complained that 6/2 blog is too lame le and plain. All the 6/2 ppl, box him up during the march holidays.

Then when we went back to class, Crystal called me a flirt :’(. Just because I tok to boys and then called me that…then got a lot of heart hurting words….so sad….hurt my heart…lol, jk.

Ohya, many of us suspect that Timothy likes ‘Chah Meh’. He even noe her blog la and then kept on toking to her. Some more kept on looking at each other eyes.

Ohya, I still noe a lot of gossips =). I noe hu is the guy Yu Zhen liked le that is from 2B. He is called Daniel then from NPCC. Thank you Sean for telling me =)

Then Nigel also had like a girl since P1 to P5. So pro hor, 5yrs leh. She is damn Chio one according to my fren that told me. then also in Chinese Dance but then go to Temasek Sec. Ohya, about the Nicole one also noe how the rumour come about. Nicole is his maple god sister…then actually they noe each other since kindergarten. I got to thanks you to this anonymous for telling me about this.

I still got Cheryl one but then cannot say or else get killed. Wait till tomorrow I am going to tease her about this.

Then I got five granddaughters and all in track =) But then all adopted one arh. They are Jia Yi, Isabel, Sharon, Jia Xin and Kimberly. My lovely granddaughters XD…pi arh, Jia Yi is the naughtiest one and kept on ‘ci wo’. Kept on cursing me to die. Then the rest are very ‘guai’. Ohya, I also got a daughter that is Cheryl Widyanto. That is wad Jia Yi said one. Then she also said her daddy is Zhen Wen and Yu Long that means they are my son-in-laws…ohya, I better make this clear. I am single and a virgin. Four of my granddaughter all ‘xiang y’, said I did that lor. no lor. Ohya, i got to ask Raey, Sammie, Annabelle and Crystal they wanna be my granddaughter or my daughter but then all adopted one >.<

Then got a lot more things la but then lazy to type all. Got to rush my work le…bb

No comments: