Friday, February 16, 2007

Date that I writtn this : 16th February 2007

Yeah!!! Today I went back to RSS and tok to many teachers that thought be b4. Then I wore my uniform although there is no sch as most ppl are wearing it according to Sammie. Not many 6/2 when lor. I only saw
Cheryl (More stylish)
Sammie (More chio)
Clara (Going to be taller then me le)
Germaine (Still the same her)
Jia Xin (Still the same)
Charmaine (More enthu)
Taffy (More ‘chio’ too thanks to her reborn hair)
Janice (same)
Steffi (Still the same)
Yi Ren (a bit plumper)
Fu Kang (Still as black as ever)
Zhen Wen (Fatter, a gay pervert and a flirt)
Jun Hao (So much more quieter and then not as gross like last time)
Ming Yi (As cute as ever)
Christon (Still the same)
Yong Sheng (Looked as blur as ever)
Edric (did not even cared about him…so cold lor)
(if there is some more that I did not include, pls put on my taggy)

Then 6/2 ppl just group together and tok lor but then for while only. Then I hugged quite a lot of ppl la like Charmaine, Daphne, Felinda, Taffy, Felicia and more. Then Sarah also kept on saying I love u to me and then I also said back.

Ohya, most ppl that went are like sec 1s. Then Daphne siao one. When she first saw Zhen Wen, she immediately said he handsome and then kept on smacking his stomach and said that he was FAT. Zhen Wen was like so not himself la. He just ran away lor, did not dare to hit her back…wad the **** la….when I kick him, he kick back…maybe he like her XD.

Ohya, there is am idiotic P6 guy from 6/3 scolded me 'bai chi' damn him la, as that ass hole to shut his fucking ass stinking mouth up and then stuff his mouth up with rubbish. Hate him sia. I just asked was class is Chee Yang and then he said that.

Then the mix veg auntie (the old one), don’t recongise me…only Cherie mother recongised me. Then they said I changed as in looks.

I saw another person from Dunman Sec and then Charmaine asked her if she noe hu is Amalia. Then she don’t noe. Then when we were like going to walk away, she said I looked familiar but then I don’t even recongised her. Many ppl said that I looked familiar but then they forgotten hu I am….so diaoed

Then Lynnete arh, she become really ‘choi’ le, compared to last time. Really lor. So damn pretty. Then she highlight her hair blue.

These are the ppl that I saw
Jia Yi (More Chio, even Zhen Wen wanna take her photo and hold her hands)
Felicia (A lot prettier)
Yvon
Felicia (6/1)
Ying Jie
Jin Da
Martin (Kept on scolding me but then I don’t noe wad he was scolding as I did not cared wad he was toking about)
Wei Xuan
Shawn
Jonathan
Samuel
Raymond
Justindran (He really grow a lot taller le)
Alex (He is still the same height compared when he is P6)
Joey Ong (Still as chubby as usual)
Joey Quek (her skirt is really short)
Daphne (Still the same)
And a lot more….


Then I tok to some teachers like
Miss Lee
Mdm Lu
Mrs Khoo
Mrs Won
Mr Ahmad
Mdm Roziana
Mrs Teo
‘lee lao shi’ (taught me Chinese when I P2)
‘lin lao shi’ (‘lin lao bu’…taught me Chinese when I P4)
Mr Ho
Then Miss Lee did not really tok to us like last time. When I saw her the first time, she just said hi then don’t wanna tok to me le =(. Then the second time, Sammie, Cheryl and I when to tok to her and then finally she tok to us but then only for like 5-10 mins. Then When tok to Miss Won that time, she kept on laughing at wad Taffy, Charmaine and I tok about…so diaoed. It is like no funny la…lame.

Then Charmaine is boy-crazy lor…she kept on wanting to pass by one TMS and ex-RSS guy that is cute….agree with her la. Then when we walked pass him and his gang, one of the girl said that I looked very familiar. In the end, she sat the same sch bus as me when I was younger. She now changed a lot lor…a lot more ‘choi’ le. I don’t noe y now a lot of ppl changed and then more prettier or handsome lor. Then I told her that I am Wen Ning and then she was like oh, I remember. Then that guy that Charmaine was eyeing on said hi to us and Charmaine was like so happy. Then she wanna walk back again and then I said bye and then he said bye then I did not reply only Taffy and Charmaine did. Then he did not hear and said, “y nv hi back.”…Lame.

Then we took the bus home and then like toking very loudly lor….time just passes by so fast. I wish I can change time and let me go back to RSS again. I love my life in RSS.

No comments: