Friday, February 02, 2007

Date that I written this : 2nd February 2007

Today arh, a very ok day la. ‘lin lao shi’ did not come to sch as she is on MC…wish her ‘zao ri kang fu’. Then we got three periods that got no teacher lor. we had a class league wadeva thing la. Yeah!!! We can choose wad event we want. Then I kept on shouting like a ‘siao zha bo’!!! I don’t even think the Shanisca can stand me…I so noisy. Our class chose a lot of things la, then we including Caption ball for girls, soccer for boys and girl, basketball for boys and girls (I think for boys 1A will win, their class got so many basketball players.), Civil Defense drawing logo thingy (Our class is AEP class so got higher chances of winning!!!) and lots more….

Ohya, still got the middle autumn festival thing. ‘Chair meh’ aka chairman aka Shanisca said that we got to like made lantern or wad la, all related to that festival. Then I shouted, “Then got mooncakes to eat anot!!!”

She was like maybe must hope there is, I love eating it but cannot eat too much or else will get sick and also may get FAT!!!!

Then for PE, played badmintion again, fun, fun and more fun!!!

Then for science, I was very sleepy, almost slept in class. Not that the lesson boring but then it is not enough sleep. Then Raey stand up again, to make herself not so sleepy and then I also followed her as I really sleepy too. Then both of us were like standing up, as if we ‘fa zhan’. Then Mr Tan asked y we stand up then we said we too sleepy le, only like that then not that sleepy. Then Timothy also stand up lor, but then it is not he sleepy, but for fun. Anyway, Mr Tan let us stand up lor and it really works!!! Thanks Raey!!! For science, I find it quite easy to understand la, so called one of the easiest subject.

Then for training arh, it was considered easy le la. Ohya, I got to buy a new sports shoes and spikes le, all going to spoilt le. Today, I heard the seniors said that their was going to be a hurdles training. In the end, it was normal training. Made me so excited lor, I miss hurdles!!! Then we had to do 100m run then 100m walk continuously for like 2 rounds that means walked 400m and run 400m. After that, we had a 50m run but then the starting position was in different kinda style. Did that like 6 times, ya, think so. Then relay lor.

After that, sat MRT to go home again and then toking again. Ohya, when I alighted the MRT train and then walked down the stairs, I saw Ethan that was in red hse from RSS. I cannot remember he is from which class le, 6/9 or 6/10. Just cannot remember. Then when he saw me, he don’t even recognized me la, then walked away lor. do I really looked that different, so many ppl cannot recognize me le, mostly my fren and neighbors...haiz…so sad =(. But then I noe I changed as in character but then looks arh, I think my face is plumper le, not like last time, that skinny. I hope I not like my father face arh, so chubby one. Very nice to squeeze it ;D.

No comments: