Thursday, February 22, 2007

Date that I written this : 22nd February 2007

Today is a quite a ok day la, just that with out ‘cheh meh’ very weird lor as she absent. Then we got three periods without teachers…woots!!! The first 2 periods was Mrs Ang one and then she thought it was the Science period as we just changed out timetable. Then she did not come lor. We all just kept on shouting, toking and playing C4 (connector 4).

After that, the relief teacher, Mr Tay was like toking to himself and I don’t even understand wad he was toking and partially I was not really paying attention and playing C4 with Raey. Then I told Raey that I think that we will fail the geog test. Then she said, “No, it is we will fail the geog test.” Then Ting Yu heard it and said, “Don’t be so pessimistic, we will pass…by 1 mark.” Lol. But very soon we concentrate as we scared we will fail.

After that, recess!!!! Then go to the canteen and Cheryl bought a cup of nai cha with orea (aiya, don’t noe how to spell la). Then she find it horrible and then we tried lor it was not very nice la, only Raey liked it. Then we so lame, played three person scissors paper stone and then the winner get the chance to drink it. After that, went back to class and then played around. As today return the history file, then got two big box, CUTE CUTE Grandfather stand like a dog then ask Timo to put the box on him. Timo went to put on him and sat on him lor….so funny. Then Grandfather go and crawl around…lol. Then Elizabeth kept on taking photos of him and some ppl.

After that, it was Science. Mr Tan wore the Scouts uniform as today is the founder day of scouts and thinking day for girl guides. Science is damn chemerlogy lor, wad density arh, got or don’t have la blah blah blah. But then I understand it after a while. Now I still don’t understand the formula for the density thing lor. Then we tok about the dead corpse y they flood or wad. Then Timo said, “Teacher, if I tonight cannot sleep don’t blame me arh.” Then Raey said, “Mr Tan, u give us ur hp no. then if we cannot sleep tonight, we give u a call.” Then Alvin said, “ Tonight arh, we have nightmares then when our parents give us a glass of water, we will see dead corpse floating on it…then we will blame u arh.” Of coz I got say something la but then said too much le and lazy to type all out.

After that, it was maths. Mrs Tan did not came to sch today. Then we got 1 free period lor. Raey, Yu Zhen, Grace, Ting Yu, Elizabeth, Cheryl and I at the back siao one. First we sang spongebob squarepants, then barney. After that, Cheryl and I sang telebubbies, the 6/2 ‘o6 version that one got dancing one. Aiya, today just quite high for nothing. Ohya, need to thank Elizabeth for taking photo of me when I am wearing Yi Bei’s spec. Looked damn like a secretary…lol. Then Yu Zhen took another photo that I looked like shit…anyway, I asked her to delete but then she don’t wanna delete....haiz…

Then for AEP, got another xia shang again. Ohya, I bet with Alvin that he got xia xia…don’t noe y that time I so blur….anyway, I lost the bet and then we both bet with the money in our wallet. Haha, he forgotten about it…lol.

After sch, went to the hawker centre with Cheryl, Raey, Crystal, Eileen and had our lunch. After that, Eileen and Raey went to their Japanese class and Cheryl, Crystal and I went home. On the way, we tok about Yu Long’s butt ganna whack by Cheryl’s fren cousin, so damn funny la. He actually at first whack the wrong person butt. After that, Cheryl pointed at Yu Long to him again then he ran there, asked, “Can I whack ur butt?” Then immediately whack his butt before he could ans and ran away.

Then Cheryl asked me if she could whack my butt and i haven even ans, she immediately use her file to whack my butt, 2 times some more…but then I only whack hers once….going to take my revenge tomorrow….muahahaha, watch out CHERYL!!!

Ohya, this is so damn funny. Cheryl introduced Yu Long to Gerald as both of them played Dota. Then Cheryl asked Gerald if he wanna noe some1 that played Dota and then he was like ok lor. Then Cheryl asked Yu Long if he wanna noe Sa Ma Da’s bf and then he was like ok lor. Then she add both of them in the conversation and both said hi. Then Yu Long said, “ u r Sa Ma Da’s bf arh?” lol….after that, Cheryl X out of the conversation le as all they tok about was dota... diao…got to study the Chinese test and do my maths hw le…bb

No comments: