Friday, February 09, 2007

Date that I written this : 9th February 2007

Today first thing in the morning, Raey said something that made me laugh until I stomachache. Cheryl was like thinking of someone that she can tease me with but then I also got accuses to use. Then Raey said, “ No use one. As Wen Ning is tall, u find one that is shorter then her, then she said too short. Then if u say one that is taller then her, she will say not her type. By the time u two grow up, she already found her husband and then poor Cheryl is still taking a list with names of men from A-Z at the wedding. Then when she suggested the names, Wen Ning will say I heard he is shorter then me or he is not my type.”

Then we today also collected our Ez-link cards and it is my P6 picture la…damn ugly. I preferred this year one. Then Raey, Cheryl and I exchanged our Ez-link to see. When I saw Raey one, I laugh like siao again. I today don’t noe y when I laugh all laugh like siao and had stomachache. She was like damn cute lor…both Ez-link including her P1. All different kinda hairstyle. Very very different. Then she snatched back and started hitting me like non-stop. Ohya, now Raey is my mother. Although she does not wanna join but then I still wanna call her mommy as she older than me.

Then for Science and Maths…again….headache arh. Good a lot of ‘chem’ Q then every one was like chemerlogy nonstop or tsk tsk tsk. Then all of us was like brain dead lor…the whole class complaining lor. Everytime after maths is sci. or else it is after sci is maths…really can die one leh.

Then geog lessons were like ….so boring. I almost slept la. Then school over and had my lunch. I was suppose to meet Cheryl and Raey outside 1A classroom as they were finding Sammie but then in the end, I only saw Nigel…he got to write 20 reason y he cannot say bad words. LOL. In the end, they went to Gym…blah blah blah.

At 3pm, Cheryl and Raey went for their CCA le. Then met Ting Yu, Yu Zhen and Elizabeth at the Grand stand there. Then when we were chatting, the vice-principal came. At that time, I did not even noe that he was the vice-principal la…u noe how blur I am right. Then we started toking lor. After that, Mr Tan (PE teacher) came with two cameras and then said that it was photo taking time. Then all the four of us like run away la. ESPESCIALLY ELIZABETH. But in the end we took lor. then he ask Mr Tan to put one picture in the office. We took like 3 times. Then after the photo taking, we stopped toking to the vice-principal and then my seniors were like laughing. Then they go towards us and said, “I in this sch for like two years and nv take photo or tok with the vice principal b4. u all leh, in this sch for like only one month and then can take photo and tok to him.”

We were like surprised la…did not even noe that he was the vice principal. Then My two grand daughter, Jia Yi and Jia Xin (2gether, they are called Jia Jia Liang Tey) came. Jia Yi arh, kept on asking us to shut up or ‘cha’ into wad we are toking about…so rude. I really arh…one fine day die because he ‘ba wo qi si le’. After that, Ang Shuang and Raey came. We tok tok tok until both of them got to go and I also got to go for my training.

I don’t like today training. we got to run around the campus for two times lor. I love the hurdling but just hate the skipping la. Got to do high-knee leap while skipping and then it is like 50 times lor. Then got to jog for like 70m then continue until we did like 10 times = 2 sets that meant got two breaks. Then for warm down, we did like 2 rounds around the campus. Damn tiring. all the long distance….I hate it.

I got to also ask more girls to join track. Currently, I we now got 6 boys and 6 girls for sec1 but then Nigel is already appealing in and he said that by the end of this term or next term, he can start coming training le. So to even up with the boys, got to find one more girl…we got to win the boys!!!

No comments: