Monday, February 19, 2007

Date that I written this : 19th February 2007

For the first day of new year, went to my paternal grandmother hse and then my family was the earliest to reach there. Then ate 2 popian then left le, go to my maternal grandma hse to eat my lunch but by then I very full le so only eaten a bit. After that when home le lor, damn sian. Order Canadian Pizza for dinner but then I don’t like it lor, especially the olive lor, taste like shit lor.

Then for the today, my family went to my second aunt hse for lunch an I love her curry sia, damn nice. But I did not eat much as I am on diet…haiz….then tok to my cousin.

Soon I went home as my mother’s poly friends were coming. Only 2 of her friends came but then one of them brought the whole family. They got two daughters and one son. The oldest is like above sec 3, the son is sec 2 and the youngest is pri 6. They damn shy one la, as my living room the TV spoilt le, then I asked them if they wanna go to the family area to watch and then they like damn shy la, don’t want to follow me up. I like the only thick skin one to invite them lor. Then when they are still at my hse, I tok on the phone, watch TV and use the com. Then I only saw them kept on playing their hp games la, they not sian one meh.

Soon, they finally left le then I went to my uncle hse for dinner and the food was like so so lor, chatted with two of my cousins and then few of my little naughty cousins kept on running into the room, shouting here and there….wa, damn chaotic sia…they really pro at creating havoc, make my two older cousins said that they don’t wanna give birth and scared of children le. Then tok some photos and went home at 8pm, damn early lor, compared to last time normally at 10+ or 11+. Then now I watching Hana-Kimi, so damn nice to watch =).

No comments: