Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Date that I written this : 14th February 2007
Happy Valentines / Friendship Day!!! I am so lame today, some ppl was tricked by me when I wished them Valentines Day and tried to shake their hands….apologies to them. Then I got my four presents. One key chain from Cheryl and three different kinds of tidbits from SC or trackers seniors, Thanks so much =D. Then I got a doll that had an X on the mouth as Cheryl wanted me to not to tok so much craps.


Then Raey got a doll holding a hammer and Cheryl said that she is stupid to ‘kill’ ppl by using her bare hands, will dirty it. Y not just use a hammer.

After that, we got lesson blah blah blah. Ohya, u noe the dedication of songs, they just randomly play the song during recess and once it was played they will not play again. Some more all our recess is different time la…so diaoed.

Then Raey took her roses and played a prank on Samantha…lol. She took the chance when 1A was not in class, put one of the roses she bought on her table with a note writing Happy Valentines / Friendship Day….lol. Then I don’t noe wad happen in the end. The other two roses for her angel and her mortal…diao. Ohya, I got to apologized to many ppl that I did not give them their presents, especially Cheryl, my mortal. I will give them after CNY as got no time to shop.

Then for the science test, I don’t think I did well…haiz….still got one more assignment coming….haiz….

Then today, I don’t noe y I so enthu to help with the CNY deco. Then made some lanterns, played, tok and sing too…we had lots of fun. Compared to home, this was my first time doing so much lor. Then we kept on singing stupid songs and then Alvin, Timo kept on using the spoilt blue rose to ‘propose’ to each other…so funny. Then our Research Study teacher gave us one period more to do the deco. Thanks so much too. The deco was quite nice la, hope that Beltrix will win….no, we will win. Then after sch, some of them stayed back to help and then I cannot go there and help as got training. Then I went to the toilet and change. When I went back to class with my track shorts and was folding my uniform, PE shorts and skirt, Eugene from 4F walked into the classroom and then thought I changed my clothes in class then say I ‘bian tai’. His head arh….that time in the class got boys lor, I dare to change meh. Even though if there also got girls I also don’t dare to change there.

Then when track haven started, I used Jia Yi’s hp to take photo of all my ‘granddaughters’ but I am not in the pic. This is wad they want me to describe them one.
Loudest and naughtiest : Jia Yi
“Guai’est : Kimberly
Trendiest : Sharon
Oldest : Jia Xin
Thickest and longest hair : Isabel
I will upload the pic on another day. Today did relay 6X200m 6 times and then was really tired la…lucky legs not really pain. Then we were like so lame when taking the MRT back. At first, we were at the middle of the MRT train. Then they say wanna change to all the way in front as not many ppl. Then we alight at Commenwealth and then walked all the way in front and waited for the next train. So lame right.

No comments: