Sunday, February 25, 2007

Date that I written this : 25th February 2007

Happy Belated B’dae to Ting Yu,
Happy Belated B’dae to Ting Yu,
Happy Belated B’dae to Ting Yu,
Happy Belated B’dae to Ting Yu.
Sorry arh, now then wish u happy b’dae although it is yesterday as I was busy doing my things XD. Ya, b happy and smile always!!!

Today Cheryl and Raey went to my hse to do hot hse project for science. We actually say meet each other at Tanah Merah MRT station at 1pm but then Cheryl came at 2.30….boooo!!!!!! Then Raey was on time la. Cheryl was like wearing a white Q-locks that is really short and then a op top….thats hot!!! I think if boys c will like 流口水还是流鼻血as it is like damn hot la…so bad I don’t have a digital camera or else can take and put on my blog. Then Raey arh…a sleeve top and a pair of jeans…then I notice that her legs are like wohoo!!! Damn nice sia…nv notice it. Sorry arh, not being a pervert but then it is the true lor, if u were there, I think u also will say so. So sad lor, Crystal did not go as her father don’t let but then we did not complete it so still got other days to complete it and CRYSTAL, U BETTER COME!!!

Then we did the hot hse project and then tok and tok a lot of craps…so funny lor, Cheryl damn sotong, suppose to say that she want 五龙 but then accidentally say that she want Yu Long. Raey also gave Cheryl a clownfish belated valentines day present and thanking her for her b’dae present. Then she also ask her to hang it on her bag…lol….and then she said ok lor, of coz. Raey and I kept on laughing lor. After a long time then she said that she noe wad we meant…so blur. Ohya, we also trick her that her drink is mango+甘蔗+orange and she still believe. Waaa, so sotong lor. then she kept on saying it taste familiar. Of coz la, it is picpako(sp error as I don’t noe how to spell). Her one is just more ice that’s all. Still got a lot of things happen that made me laugh until I choke. These are just wad I can remember currently.

Then soon they left and then they both got 红包from my mother….so sad for crystal that did not go.

After that, went to my grandma hse to have steamboat as my 姨姨,姨丈 and little cousin, Rozen is going back to China as her holidays are over and got to go back to sch le. I also ask my aunty to help me buy a bag that I wanted as in the same type can le la. Then 刚好she have that kinda bag and give me one =). No la, I ask for three types and she gave me one of it. She is still going to buy another one too =) thank you 姨姨。

Then soon went home le as my bro got exam tomorrow. All the best irritating bro =P

Ohya, this is important. To Raey's blog and then Cheryl actually admited that she like Yu Long...lol. no la, more of we like dare her to do it then she said that she loves Yu long lor...so funny. she also said that He is half gentleman and half bad boy, her type. He is dashing and clever and blah blah blah. Ok, to me, the first thing is i don't even find him really like good looking. just a bit above average but then not very err, how to say arh. Like wad cheryl describe can le. Haiz...he is also very scared of the bgr. so funny...thinking of it, it is like damn funny la. how old is he and how old are we. we are already ready for it and he is still very scared of it...lol

No comments: