Friday, February 23, 2007

Date that I written this : 23rd February 2007

Today quite fun la….not like last time, always got Friday blues…but Monday is still the best. This is about Yu Long…aiya…don’t noe y they everyday tok about him…anyway, Raey said that his hair today is straight, the next day is like going towards the right and the next day is going towards the left. By the end of the day, it is like two ponytails…lol…imagine him like that….LOL!!!! Then in class, cheryl take the opportunity to hit my butt with her file. Then that the Parade Square, instead of hit her butt, i go and kicked her butt. then Raey also when to kick her butt. When she tried to kick my butt that time, she stepped on Crystal foot and then 'flew' backwards and landed on her butt. there was a min of silence and after that, we kept on laughing like siao. I am still laughing about it when i think of it lor. it is like damn funny la. For maths arh, quite chim….got to write all the notes down and read it again at home…maths rox!!!! Then all the toking as usual…all the ppl at the back XD.

Then Science….cannot get back to paper because of 2 ppl that did not take the common test XD….all thanks to them….but I think I very ‘lan’…then did experiment again…sian.

After that PE, I only ran 5 rounds as I miscounted…suppose to run 6 rounds but in the end did not run…then coz a few ppl also did not noe and follow me XD. As the last 100m I sprinted, Mr Tan asked am I from other country…OF COZ NO LA…I AM A SINGAPOREAN. Then he asked how old am i…OF COZ 13 THIS YR BUT THEN NOT YET MY B’DAE. Then when back to class then go canteen then go back to class as CHINESE TEST….ARH!!!!

Then had a Chinese test….it was ok la….not very ‘can’. Just that I comprehension quite tricky. Hope I can get high marks XD as included in CA1.

Then was Geog…damn funny lor…the Mr Tay aka Tour Guide(he looked like one) kept on saying, “Excuse me,…..” All the ppl at the back all did not listen la…all toking or playing. Then at the front all damn guai lor. Raey said that the arrangement of the class is good as guai kia in front, pia kia at the back. I agree XD. Then this is really funny.
Alvin :I think he said more then 30 times excuse me.
Mr Tay (he did not even heard wad did Alvin said): Excuse me, I only saying one time blah blah blah
All of us at the back were like laughing like siao. Actually he meant that he will only explain the sentence once but then u u don't really use proper english, then it meant that he only said excuse me once.

After that Raey suggested we imitate him, kept on using excuse me.
Raey :Excuse me teacher, are we suppose to ans in point form?
Mr Tay :Suppose to ans in complete sentence …blah blah blah…
Raey :Alvin, u also ask a Q with excuse me la.
Alvin :Aiya, I cannot ask as I also don’t understand wad is be toking about.
Wa, even Alvin the pro don’t understand…he is like one of the cleverest in Beltrix la.

He said that among all his class that he taught, our class is the noisiest and he also thought that our class is the second best class...lol, as if la, we are the AEP class =)

Then Mr Tay said something that all of us also noe his mistake only he don’t noe lor. He said that the capital of Bangkok is Thailand. All of us noe it should be the capital of Thailand is Bangkok la…even we all hor, also noe this but ppl makes mistakes. Love his lesson the most =)…but then will confirm fail for our geog test as I kept on playing C4 with Raey…then will get killed XD. Haiz….Miss Tang coming back soon…but then she can control Beltirx la….so better and then at least will not fail for the test but then cannot enjoy toking...some more tok to us as if he are like dummies like that, so slowly la.

After that got track then stayed back for lunch. While eating lunch, she immediately noticeYu Long walking home lor. she was like in front of us, then the back facing the walkway lor…as long as Yu Long is there, she will notice lor. Then as for Yu Long’s blog right, all the 3 blog songs that Yu Long put on his blog she also like la, somemore she kept on listening until I so damn sian le she still listen then not sian. Must wait until Yu Long change his blog song then she will change lor.

After that, Cheryl, Raey and I separated and I go and walk around the sch with Isabel. Then tok tok tok. After that, went to track. Then I kept on saying hi to ppl from Beltrix as I kept on walking pass them. Then my grand daughters all xiang y la. say wad this is my ah gong, that is my ah gong. I am officially saying this. My husband is WU ZUN and I love him very much…Jia Yi, don’t take him away from me!!!



After that, we did our warm up and I was like so steady….surprise sia. Then we did our warm-up, as usual, lots of toking again. Then we did parlor like 100m and like 5 rounds. That means we ran like 2km…then I did not even rest la. My butt is like all wet as I sat on the wet track as be4 training it rained. Then my whole pants is wet and dripping with water. I was so damn steady today again…first round like wanna die as I ran too fast. Then slowly, I tried to enjoy myself while running and like not that tired le. Finally, training ended and my legs got bitten by two red ants lor…some more it is like at my thighs…under my pants….eeeeeewwww…lucky I checked if got something there as like got something bite and it will go to my…omg. Don’t wanna think about it le…damn gross sia. Ohya, for the 4 sch right, i may have 3 events la...so many. High Jump, Long Jump and 100m...all the best to myself...scared that my standard will drop as i very long did not pratice high jump and long jump le. then for 100m, this is my first time running la. haiz... But then hor, i may not be chosen for one event as there may not be enough space for all the athletics.

After track, i went to change my clothes as it is damn freaking dirty and wet. after that, when i was going to tie my hair, Jia Yi said that i looked like a child if i let down my hair and ppl dont' noe how old am i and my height. So XD. Then waited for Cheryl and Jia Er for like 45 mins as we ended early becaused it rained. Bought two bottles of Ice Lemon Tea and think I will get diabetes soon if this continues. On the way there, they kept on using the shoe bags or file to hit my butt but luckily i got my bags to save me. Then we tok tok tok on the MRT and went home….so tired. Bb

Piggys...for CNY =)
Cute Cute Grand father trying to hold the orange to cover his face XD


Beltrix class com...damn nice pic right!!!
My 'family' members...Yu Zhen, Shanisca and Elizabeth
cheh meh's maid...Marcus....nono, i meant Markia
Hahas...wore Yi Bei's specs...looked so damn gross!!!
Cute oranges XD


Hahas, Beltrix noticeboard...damn nice right...i also got contribute =)
Cheryl wearing Yi Bei's Spec...still ok la.



Alvin using the cardboard to cover himself from getting his photo taken.

Special thanks to Elizabeth =)



No comments: