Monday, February 12, 2007

Date that I written this: 12th February 2007

Happy Birthday to Yi Jun,
Happy Birthday to Yi Jun,
Happy Birthday to Yi Jun,
Happy Birthday to Yi Jun.
Hi, u are now 14 yrs old le, hope u like the present from Sheryl, Su Qin and I XD.
Hope that u don’t be so ‘ren xing’ le.


Today, Cheryl and I very odd. We saw Fraser coming to school alone, as in he walked in alone. So Raey just commented that he today solo. Then the whole grp burst out laughing. Raey still don’t get the joke lor.

Then today some students from Nan Jing came. Blah blah blah. Ohya, forgetton tok about Yu Long hairstyle, damn ‘nice’ sia. Then Raey said, “To say it nicely, I prefer his the other hairstyle. To say it badly, OMG, his hairstyle suck.” I just don’t noe y the way that Raey say really can make us laugh like siao.

Aiya, today first period of sch, Beltrix got scolded by the history teacher because of Raey and i. Thanks to the yr 5, we Friday got NO SCHOOL and then I can got back to my RSS le…yeah!!! Then Raey and I were like, “oh lay oh lay oh lay oh lay *bang the table x2* oh lay *bang the table x2* oh lay *bang the table x2* oh lay oh lay oh lay oh lay *bang the table x2* oh…. (Lots of times sia, then ppl were like looking at us).

Then we damn enthu during maths, one of my fave period =). It is like damn fun during Mrs Tan period. She also very good. Then I kept on asking Q la but then very fast understand le…I started to love maths, especially the continuous fraction, so fun!!!

Then for CME, I almost slept but then spent most of my time writing messages to Raey as cannot tok but then she did not say cannot send messages.

Then for assembly, I sat in front beside of Samantha and Pearl. Then Zhen Wen, Nigel and his gang was just behind them.
Samantha :U noe arh, Zhen Wen is the ugliest boy in 1A.
ZW : U leh, even worst arh.
Me : I agree with Samantha leh.
ZW : U tok about urself first arh.
Me : I admit I ugly wad, I did not even say that I pretty right.
that time we went to the hawker centre, then when the 1A boy gang saw Samantha, they walked like a penguin and then said, “Sa ma de, Sa ma de”. Lol, so funny. I tomorrow bringing the autograph book for everyone to c wad Gerald write in it XD. Yeah, got good show to watch le.

Then we went back to class and then I got to collect the Billingual thing. Then I started shouting like siao zha bo then the boys all called me that. Then don’t noe y, Shanisca, Timo, Alvin and I started singing, “Everywhere we go x2, ppl wanna noe x2, hu we are x2, we are the Beltrix x2, mighty mighty Beltrix x2, Super Super Beltrix…” Then everyone outside was looking at us la as we sing damn loud.

Then I had lunch and then noe more about Shanisca XD.

Then I had my training, stupid rain la, then we got do running around the sch, damn sian and then so tiring, all training stamina. Then when home le.

No comments: