Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Date that I written this : 13th February 2007

Aiya, today nothing to tok about, just carrying a damn heavy bag to sch as usual. It is time for me to change my bag le. My mom said wait for the 3rd day of CNY then we go Malaysia and help me buy another bag =).

I also can go back RSS during CNY le. I love u my daddy (MY REAL FATHER, NOT CLEM). Cannot wait to see al of u =).

Then ‘cheh meh’ and a few more girls go and pair me up with some1…don’t wanna tok about it le. After sch, we when to the hawker centre to have lunch, we tok about lesson times.
Cheryl :u noe arh, Raey arh, her Chinese damn pro leh.
Me :Ya la, u noe sit beside her arh, very ‘chem’, like I very stupid like that as she always can ans the Q and then I sit there like a ‘bai chi’.
Crystal :The Chinese words very difficult lor.
Me :Ya, very ‘chem-er-logy’.
Raey :If I am not good in my ‘cheng yu’, I will not even represent my sch to participate the ‘cheng yu’ show on TV. Ai, don’t said about me hor, u leh, during Maths lessons arh, kept on asking Q when u don’t noe then very fast understand le then always ans the Q correctly. Me leh, sit there like an idiot. Then she explain to me I also don’t understand arh.
Me :I even worst ok, I almost all the period don’t understand then u explain to me one.
Then we continue toking about other things.

Ohya, I did not even make my braces today because after wearing braces for 2yrs, I still got to wear dentures for 4yrs then got to implant a few teeth. So I am put on the waiting list again and then wait for another 2 ½ to 3yrs.

Then sat the MRT home with my mother and then saw many sec 2 ppl =). Then now doing my biculture hw and after this got to study my sci as tomorrow got sci test…haiz…

No comments: