Sunday, March 25, 2007

Date that I written this :25th March 2007

Let me update about yesterday and today. Ok, so far I met Taffy(Cedar), Joey Quek(Nan Niauo), Joey Ng (St. Nic), Sarah (St.Nic), Jennifer (St. Nic), Zi Xi (St. Nic), Wayne (Hwa Chong), Justindran (Ngee Ann), Alfred (SSS) and Charisse (SSS).

Yesterday (24th March 2007)
Kim, Sharon, Jia Yi and I met up at tampines and wanted to have our chicken rice but ended up eating Herbal chicken rice as chicken rice is not ready. Then we paid like $2 each for the 1/3 of half of the chicken and $0.20 for Sharon and I while $0.40 for Jia Yi as she got 4x400m after that. In the end, we not only could not finish the food but also played with the food. Ok la, we kept on snatching the big big piece of the chicken until we very full le. Sharon also bought a cup of banana milkshake as she though it will also be the same effect as eating a banana. In the end, it tasted like shit!!! I only drank it for the sake of the small yummy pearls!!! So next time rmb, Herbal chicken rice with banana milkshake….YUCKS!!! We took a lot of pictures of my CUTE CUTE Jia Yi and CHIO BU Sharon. Then we were like staying there for a long long time. After that, when about shopping and bought a white thin hair band for myself =). Also we shared money to buy Jolynn a b’dae present =). I am going to buy the hair band again but another colour.

Then we sat the MRT to Jurong East. Then we were the first to arrive. Then after that a few seniors came. We all the sec1 then played stressed with the Barbie UNO cards as got nothing to do. I kept on winning then Wen Xin said maybe the Barbie was more appealing….diao. I also don’t play with Barbie le for a long time.

Then went to Bukit Gombak for our competition. The damn sun is like so damn bright and hot!!! Then we found a place to sit and we play cards game. And that time, I still don’t noe how to play Taidi. Then I played stressed for while. Soon, the ppl for 4x400m went to warm up. In the end, they got like 7th =)…good try =). Soon we did our warm up and our 4x200m was going to start. In the end, we got 8th.

Then we took the MRT home then then tok to the sec 3…had lots of fun as noe a lot of unknown things. Then we kept on taking stupid pics and sending one another retarded pics. I think I am the only one there not camera shy…=). After this scroll all the way down the c the pics.

Today (25th March 2007)
Today I am down with flu and sore throat. Currently feeling very sick. Then Kim, Jia Yi, Sharon and I met at Tanah Merah MRT station to have our lunch together. Then we walk to the hawker centre to have our lunch. In the end, we started two plates of chicken rice as I not hungry thanks to my father that cooked for me noodles this morning. We also bought a 1.5litre of ice lemon tea. So this time it is chicken rice with 1.5 litre of lemon tea!!! Then we stay there to take pictures again. Ohya, I forgot to say that I got MORE THEN 8 MOSQUITO BITES on my butt!!! Wa, so damn itchy until I kept on scratching until my butt red red…XD.

Then we sat MRT train to Jurong East again and tok a lot of horny stuff…I think we will get complained. Then when we reach, we played Taidi. And I finally noe how to play le but I kept on being the ASSHOLE!!!But I had lots of fun.

Then we went to the stadium together and immediately went to warm up as we thought it was late according to the time but then the competition started late…diaoed. When walking out, my family came…so diaoed. Did not really expect them to come and they were the only parents that are here. The Mr Tay also kept on taking our pics went we were like warming up and Jolynn and I kept on saying shit Then at first we were really pessimistic as Alyson was having pains on her leg and more. But in the end, we ran really well =). We got 3rd for our heats and 5th overall….so happy. Then Jolynn kept on saying are u sure we got 3rd for our heats. We were all so happy. Our timing like 57s+++…Wheee!!! But I think we can do better as thanks to me…slow down the timing =(.

Then I went home and now doing my hw…bb.

*feeling really sick now*

Jia Yi acting cute by doing the kissing sign. lol...so super manga cute!!!




Wa, she went to snatch my big piece of chicken and then put it into her damn big mouth!!!


Jia Yi got feeded by Da Wei =0 ...omg!!! No la, kidding. It is Sharon feeding her while i took her picture =)




Boy, this girl really <3 her Herbal Chicken Rice until like that.
Poor Jia Yi ganna tricked by See Wei to look like a retarded XD




Notice this two pics...look very alike right...diao. Ok, i noe it is very fake but i am trying to act like him =).

Looking really retarded here as i am acting like a retard but ended up like a siao ting dong.

No comments: