Monday, March 05, 2007

Date that I written this : 5th March 2007

Hahas…my first 100th posts le…within 5 months…I so pro…jkjk.

Today got Monday high…yeah!!! But then I am also very unlucky. I forgotten to bring my tie and then went to the General Office to borrow it. Then I took the last tie =). After that, my heart problem again…haiz…y must it always 发作during March and April…same as last year. I cannot breathe properly, my chest will be pain and my stomach or kidney too. But then wait until after 13th April then I tell my mother or else like during primary sch. Don’t wanna mention it le…bring back all the bad memories.

Then for Chinese test, I got 13/20 lor. actually can get 17/20…careless lor. Ohya, almost forgot about the 剧本 thing. I act as 猛男…so diaoed. Then got to piggyback Cheryl -.- then Lawyer group is like so damn funny lor, until Timo fell off his chair…pro.

During science lesson, we so lame lor. The class suddenly tok about the hot hse.
Someone (I cannot rmb hu) : How build the hot hse arh? Build wad kinda hse arh???
Alvin :Build landed property!!!
Timo :I noe, ask PCK!!
Alvin :Cannot, PCK retired le…last episode le.
Timo :Then call Bob the builder!!!
*Then I started sing bob the builder song and the whole class also sang, made Mr Tan like so diaoed lor.*

Then assembly…damn sian la, the senior high investiture…spent my time toking and arguing with Zhen Wen and Nigel…more of my time arguing with Zhen Wen as we bet lots of things during pri sch and then either did not complete it, give the money or wad lor…going to race with him and then if I lose, Cheryl will get a slap from him and if he lose, I get S$10…muahahaha. Waiting for another S$10 from Zhen Wen because of the high jump thing last year…my S$10pls!!! I am in <3> Then got the class com thing too…1B damn enthu, when Cheh meh turn, we shouted like mad. Then 1A so bad lor, they pass around not to clap for their chairperson, Grace….poor thing. Then toking about 1A Grace, I just rmb Grace from 1B…got to congrats her…going to be a sister of 2 younger sis and a bro…congrats sia…and to her mother too!!!

Then had track today…I confirm 100m, 4 x100m, high and long jump le….arhhhhh!!! so many events. Today training was like a bit lag but thanks to my heart problem, then I like wanna die lor. Luckily training not as difficult as last time or else I die arh. Got to practice more of my jumps during the March holidays…having extra trainings….I scared to high jump arh. I also wanna break my record…1.30m for high jump and 4m for long jump. Got to 发奋图强Wanna sleep le…bb.

No comments: