Sunday, March 04, 2007

Date that I written this : 4th March 2007

Today went to Cheryl’s hse to do science and maths projects. Then for science right, I spent $4.50 on the 6 super glues and then I went to another shop that is just 2 shops away and then it sells like only $3.60 lor…my heart broken arh$$$$. Haven mention hu is there yet. Only crystal, Cheryl and i.

Then we receive hong bao from cheryl’s mom =). Then we went to mac to eat our lunch. I overspent le…I only got like $3 from my mom and then $4 from cheryl’s mom then I spent like $5.10 on my lunch and $4.50 on the damn thing. Together, I overspent like $2.60…more heart break.

Then met Raey and Eileen at the mac. And Ting Yu went straight to Cheryl’s hse. After that, Raey wore a very trendy clothes and then she is like so much prettier =). Then we sang Hana Kimi songs while doing the Chinese. After that played basketball. But then I did not really play as I very 烂 at it. Ohya, I think I got to go and c the doctor le…my heart damn pain when I am laughing….really lor. As long as I laugh, it is really pain. Oh shit, I got a doctor appointment on 4th April. I better don’t remind my mother or else the doctor call again and then I cannot go for the finals for the 4 sch. My condition has worsen lor...haiz…after that I cannot go for sports for a period of time again…so sad =(

No comments: