Friday, March 16, 2007

Date that i written this : 16th March 2007
This designed by me and Kimberly is so cute!!! Look at ther mousy face!!!

This is designed by Jia Yi. Very princess like right. Haha, in this pic Sharon seems like my hubby XD. Jia Yi, don't get jealous arh XP.

This is designed by Kimberly. A bit too many designs le.

This is designed by Sharon...very nature leh...like she loves nature like that.

Actually hor, we all can tell a person character or their mood when they design something. Like Sharon, u can tell she is a very relax person. As for Jia Yi, she is a very dreamy kind. Ohya, Kimberly is a very errrr, complex kind

Still among all hus one is the best...of coz mine!!! i am so thick skin.



Today was an idiotic day. Ok, early in the morning, some workers come to my hse to do scaffolding. Then my mother don’t wanna help me cook early lunch and I got to cook myself. Udon noodles!!! Damn nice sia, not to oily and it is tasty…of coz it is tasty, I cook one wad.

Then use com for like 1h and left hse le as got to meet my grand daughters. Then at the MRT station, met my neighbor and then he was like huh, her arh that kinda face. Then thanks to Jia Yi and Sharon, I got to wait for the next train like 3mins. Sian lor. Then we tok tok tok and then Kimberly came in. After that went Bugis to take NEOPRINT!!!

Haha, I took to long time to go all the way to that shop as I kept on going into shops to see the things…but in the end bought nothing!!! Then took 30mins to the neoprints and saw a RSS and Dunman senior as in the same person la, cannot remember her name but then she noe my…how she noe arh??

Anyway, took MRT to bishan and then saw Pei Ying and some ppl from 1C. Once we reached Bishan stadium, we played stress as in one to one. Then Jia Yi kept on winning with hu eva she played lor. Damn funny sia but then I lazy to type. Then I notice that Da Wei was like laughing very foolishly lor. It is like damn funny la. Then did our warm up and only Sharon, Jia Yi and I tok…we are just so talkative.

Ok, then I did my long jump ran up on the track and then I really suck!!! I got nervous and cannot rmb my left and right. I already got this problem long ago. Then we went to the long jump pit and jump. I so happy. Now even when I measure my steps, I can go high and still can jump at least 3.80m-4m….wheeeeee!!! If my run up is perfect, I think I can jump more then 4m. Then Sharon is really improving. She can jump as far as me or even further as me le. Now I got a competitor le. Thanks to her, I kept on using her as a guide XD. During long jump, she kept on shouting, “Nigel” or else is spelling out his name, made me cannot jump. Then I also did the same thing, spelled out his name and then she cannot jump. Then both of us cannot ta han and made an agreement that we cannot say his name. Ohya, I also today very hyper, kept on doing the Mr Bean dance. Then See Wei show me one very gross and funny one. I kept on doing it lor and saying stupid things. I also did the William Hung dance and so funny. They kept on laughing at me and even those at a very far distance also can see me doing it. They said I very horny XD but I can control myself one. Haha. See Wei more horny…lol, Yuh Ding said one.

Then did high jump…I really miss it!!! Then I don’t have 恐惧症 for high jump le. I dared to jump le lor. Then I jump 1.30m or 1.35m in just 7 steps…wheeeeeee!!! My record!!! Then everyone was like looking at us lor but did not care. Now I am aiming for 1.40m…hope I can jump that height!!!

Then did 4x100m relay full run and the first one was really slow, like 60s…slow!!! Then second one right, when Jolynn passed to me, I did not grab the baton hard enough and then it drop on the ground. Sorri!!! Hope that will not happen during the competitions.

Then did warm down. After that, Kimberly, Sharon, Jia Yi, Jia Xin and I went to Bishan MRT station with Wen Xin, Shi Ying, See Ying, Yuh Ding and Charlotte. Then went to 7-eleven to buy food and eat outside there as last week there was a student ate at the MRT train and got caught. He still got to write his sch and his name…so unlucky. Then as we, the juniors took to long to eat, we ask the them to go first. Charlotte was so good to us. She waited for us!!!. Ok, this is the part that I got really irritated. A sicko young man was like walking pass us while we were toking. Then he asked my height blah blah blah. Jia Yi was like, “Wen Ning, don’t care about him and then I did not lor.” Charlotte then used the newspaper that she was reading to block him from having eye contact with me. Then wa lao, u noe wad did he do went he left, he did that damn it flying kiss like so many times!!! Gross sia. Then we were like GROSS!!!! I want also don’t want him arh. Pervertic retarded guy. Then they told me wad he said and it was really…GROSS!!! Then I said FCUK in a very high pitch. I think he is totally blind lor. Sharon is so much prettier lor. If I see him again, I swear I will poke out his two eyeballs!!! Thinking of him made me wanna puke!!

Then after that, i saw Kar Min and tok to her for quite a while =). Then we chatted on the MRT about English name as I still cannot decide wad name I wanna name myself. In the end, they gave me Pearlyn, Crystal and a lot more…still undecided about it. Then went to the new opened Giant and I tell u, don’t go there. it is so damn crowded and then it is like JB the Giant lor. the same lor. then their food court the food is really damn expensive. Put gravy into ur rice also need to pay $0.30 one…siao arh.

Haiz….holidays are going to be over and then I still haven finish some of my hw and project. I also like the days we had training at Bishan Stadium as they got everything that we needed, not like DHS, got dead track, don’t have a proper long jump board and more…I love Bishan Stadium.

No comments: