Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Date that I written this :14th March 2007

This is wad happened yesterday. As I did not go for the Monday training thanks to 6/2 ‘o6 class party, I came yesterday and trained with MGS girls. They were like very chatty lor, compared to DHS. First did warm up and then run round the stairs 5 sets. I hate running the stairs. I got 楼梯恐惧症as young that time roll down the stairs.

After thzat, did one time relay with a primary sch. Cannot rmb wad sch is it but then I am super it is a girls sch. The girls there are super cute!!! They also very open and friendly.

Then did f with the sec 3…will die one lor as for lunch, I ate a lot of chili until my stomach so damn uncomfortable. But only 2 rounds lor. I think I really slack a lot le, compared to February.

Ok, after that, did my jumps. I did like shit lor. Cannot even get 3.80m la. I think I only did like 3.50++m L….fuck sia. Then like only Shi Ying and I where the only Dunmanian there. Add she always go to their training at least got friends but then I only tok to Shi Ying like a while. Not much really as I am not very close to her.

Then I am really so lonely lor. Make me remember of this song. This is the lyrics of the song.


Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,I have nobody,For my ownI'm so lonely, I'm Mr. LonelyI have nobody,For my ownI'm so lonely,Yo this one here goes out to all my players out there ya know got that one good girl who's always been there like yaKnow took all the bullshit then one day she can't take it no more and decides to leaveI woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreaming, for her I wasFeenin, so I had to take a little ride, back tracking over these few years, tryna figure out what I do to make it go bad, causeEver since my girl left me, my whole life came crashingI'm so lonely (so lonely),I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)For my own (to call my own) girlI'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)For my own (to call my own) girlCan't believe I had a girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put you through you still stuckAround and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke your heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, IReally wanna make things right, cause without you in my life girlI'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)For my own (to call my own) girlI'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)For my own (to call my own) girlBeen all about the world ain't never met a girl that can take the things that you been throughNever thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing youCause ain't nowhere in the club I'd rather be, ain't no-one in the club I'd rather see then the girl of my dreams that made meBe so happy but now so lonelySo lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)For my own (to call my own)I'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)For my own (to call my own) girlNever thought that I'd be alone, I didn't think you'd be gone this long, I just want you to call my phone, so stop playing girl andCome on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished I'd everHurt my baby, and it's driving me crazy cuz...I'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)For my own (to call my own)I'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)For my own (to call my own) girlLonely, so lonelySo lonely, (so lonely),Mr. Lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely


By Akon!!! I love this song!!!

Then for today got Geog lessons. Damn sian lor, did with 1A. Tell u arh. Study with 1B is a lot more fun then studying with 1A. Not funny one. No toking time and then aiya, 中直很sian can le. Then sat on Yu Long place and Sammie and Pearl beside me. Then listen to the Ms Tang tok and tok and tok. Then she don’t noe y suddenly said, “I easily can be two times older then u all.” Then I was thinking, “Wa, I got a more accurate way of saying it. U can be easily three times older then us.”

Ok, enough of crapping about studies le. Ohya, gotta thanks Sammie for accompanying me all the way to Bishan and then I left her alone to go home with Belle as she was at City Hall so sat the MRT to Bishan lor. I also noe more about Sammie but then not going to say it here. I don’t really betray ppl. I am not so bad one. Then as I need ppl to accompany me to there as very sian. At first she was not willing but then I said I wanted to treat her lunch. In the end, I gave her $5 then I buy things from bread talk and ‘cheong’ to Bishan Stadium le with Jia Yi, Sharon and Kimberly.

Then we four bought the Sportade to share and I only need to pay like $0.50. Then went to do warm up, did run walk run walk 50m for like 2 rounds. Then did relay and I am the last runner. I tell u arh, my starting is so damn slow lor. Ok, I got slow reaction too!!! We did the full run and then it is like really damn slow lor. Then for the second one, much better but then they did not time us….so still don’t noe timing.

Then did long jump. Did run up a few times and my it is 17.16 + 2 STEPS backwards!!! As usual, my first few really SUX!!! Then Mr Lim came with a jumping board. Then he used two metal bar to make it steady. Then we got to jump high on that board. Did quite ok la. After that, continue my jumps again and I also sux at it for the all except the last one, I think I did 3.80m - 4m. yeah!!! There is a girl called Janet. She is like only P5 and then can jump quite far lor. Pro sia.

Forgot to mention another girl but I always forgotten her name. Her timing damn pro. Like 13s lor.

Ok, continue the long jump. Then it rained and then we got to run la. still got to take the things along and by the time I reach to the nearest shelter, I was drenched.

Sian sia. My dad here to ‘blow’ me to off the com le…bb

No comments: