Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Date that I written this : 6th March 2007

Today I very sian…again pain!!! I noe wad is my b’dae wish le…not to have any health problem at all. Ok, I today wanna laugh as very funny but then damn stomachache again. Haiz…

Zhen Wen seems to be very scared of Shanisca doing the ‘wad the fuck’ sign…lol. Argue with him again for my S$10. Today I heard again the kao bei song…damn nice.

1B got 2nd for the CNY deco lor…lost to 1K…hate them sia…we must win them next year.

For ACC, I got to read the damn book la. Thanks to Raey, I kept the thing very short. Timo was caught toking and then he called his name Timothy very accurately.
Raey : 你认识从1A的Sa Ma Da 吗??
连老师 : 那个Sa Ma La arh. *the whole class laugh* 我认识.
Raey : 他叫Samantha…aiyo. 为什么Timothy 的名字你说得那么正确. 那么Samantha 你就叫Sa Ma La.
连老师:因为Timothy 的名字很容易念.
Such thing lor.

For a damn period right, I got 冤枉 lor. That chicken right, said that I everytime tok to Grace…damn chicken la. U noe y I call her chicken. Her arms right, so flabby…like chicken wing. Then her chest right, flat flat one, also like chicken breast. Her eyes right, like chicken eyes. Walk like a chicken and the worst part, her makeup right, so thick one, like 鸡 from geylang…that’s y I decided to call her chicken!!! I think arh, she go geylang 卖身 hor, no one wants her, even when it is free. Even if she give a gigolo one million dollars, I think he will only consider whether to do it or not. I still prefer the ACC teacher. At least he is not as biases as this teacher.

Then got back my geog test and I got 7/15…first paper that I failed. Then for my Maths, I got 32/50. haiz…surely will get killed after this.

Ohya, today right, we got praised by Mr Yeo. When he came in, the whole class immediately stand up to greet him. Then when our noise level is too loud, all of us will said shhhhhhhh!!!. Then he immediately said 好班. 1B cheered like siao lor. Then Mr Tan also agreed =)

After that, when to the hawker centre and eat then blah blah blah, now at home le lor…a few more hours to go…bb.

No comments: