Thursday, March 22, 2007

I copy this from Cheryl’s blog. Ok la, it is from Ang Shuang’s blog to raey’s blog to Cheryl’s blog. Let me c how childish am i…

[x] Sleep with a stuffed animal. [errr, does a small pillow with a blue dog counted???]

[] Eat sugary cereal for breakfast. [Nah…I am not so rich][] Watch Saturday and Sunday morning cartoons. [nope. I will be either still sleeping or reading Life or using the com]

[] Afraid of the dark. [Hmmm, not really coz I am sleeping alone without the light on.]

[] Love the color pink. [Pink arh…I find it ok la, but then I don’t <3 it]

[] Never get in fights with your parents. [Pls la…how old am I le. I confirm will be rebellious one right]

[] Think ice cream for lunch is perfectly reasonable. [Wa, of coz not. I rmb one of the day I stuff myself with ice-cream for the whole lunch until I am scared of ice-cream for like 3mths o.0]

[x] Hug often.[Yes!!! My bolster. I hug it everyday without fail. Sometimes I have group hug only with my friends!!!]

[] Cry about stupid things.[Hardly. I got no stupid things to cry about. I only complain XP]

[] Use the "puppy eyes" on your parents. [FAT HOPE ARH!!! I will heck care them one for the whole day lor. No la, more of keep quiet for the whole day and avoiding them.]

[] Have a goldfish as a pet. [Ai, u think I got so much time meh. So troublesome. I am a very lazy person so I will nv wanna keep a pet]

[x] Wear slippers. [Huh, wad is the problem. I only wear them when I need to do my chores]

[x] Are attracted to shiny objects. [It depends…as accessories of coz. Designs on my clothings…of coz. If it is like for no use, then I will either pawn it then I got more $$$ or I throw it away if it got no value.]

[] Think happy faces are cute. [siao arh. It depends too!!! If it is a chio bu or handsome and cute guys…yes!!! Or else it is baby or toddler.]

[] Sometimes answer the phone by saying, "Yellow?". [Huh, y yellow. Can’t I say, “Hallo, are u Horny Yellow.” Or “Hallo, r u a Yallo banana and very nice to suck”][] Shower less than three times a week. [siao arh. Per day I think I bath like 1 time or more lor.

[] Sometimes take bubble baths. [Bubble bath…I prefer spa or hot tub. Aiya, if u want bubble baths easy. Just put the toy Bubbles (PPG) in ur tub and help it to bathe then it is Bubbles having a bath so called bubble bath.]

[] Think it is fun to catch bugs. [Wa, siao arh. I will rather kill them or leave them along or just let other animals eat them]

[] Know how to take the stinger out of a bee. [siao arh. I only noe how to make a bee to sting me]

[] Use a lifejacket when you go swimming. [Siao arh. How old am i???]

[] Make daisy necklaces/bracelets when you go to the park. [Wa, u want the bees to come and sting me arh]

[] Love the game 'Scissors, Paper, Stone'. [No way, I prefer ‘Stone, Scissors, Paper’]

[x] Listen to Britney Spears and N*Sync. [Only on the radio then I listen to their songs][x] Watch Spongebob Squarepants. [Of coz la…my idol. I <3 him sia…so cute and funny and amazing and I can go on foreva.]

[] Dream about going to amusement parks. [I wanna dream also dream of other things la. I not so bu lao]

[x] When im bored, I like these surveys. [of coz la, then y am I doing this]

Total: Now count up all your x's and multiply it by 5.The answer determines how childish you are.

My total score : 7x5=35% childish. [Wa…I am not so childish as I expected. If got a quiz that ask how horny are u, rmb to tell me arh. I think I will get very high marks!!!]

No comments: