Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Date that I written this : 7th March 2007

Haha, thanks to those the gave my presents, wish me happy b’dae, sent me messages to wish me that and sang the b’dae song to me =). Love all of u so much…*muach*…only some not all I meant.

Ok, first thing in the morning went I reached to sch, Elizabeth, Shanisca and Yu Zhen write a lot of notes on the board wishing me happy b’dae. Then Raey put a damn cute piggy on my table with a pisces keychain there….love it so much….so cute!!! Ok, today they sang b’dae song to me like more than 7 times. Ohya, Zhen Wen said, "Happy b'dae. U are one step closer to ur death."

Damn lame lor. i also not that. I am older, closer to death, going to have more and more work, closer to marriage, closer to having 'devils'(children), closer to reality life and having lots of sickness!!!

After that, all the lessons damn sian, don’t wanna tok about it le.

Mr Tan so damn unlucky today. First he drop the tube with don't noe wad red liquid and then next, he dropped Conical flask on the ground...so unlucky...he seems very angry today. Then i don't noe how the heck he noe it was my b'dae. Then he said that his present to me is an extra hw...how can he...so bad of him.

After sch, got track !!! But then I don’t noe y I very slack today, don’t feel like running then lost to Clarence….shit!!!! Ohya, also got to thank my grand daughers for giving my all my presents…love them =).

After training, drank peach tea with nata and then walked home. Tok a lot about our personal lifes…*private*.

Then had a delicious dinner cooked by my dad. Bathe, use the com. Unexpectedly, Fu Kang called then we chatted…haha, R.I so stressed out one then he regretted going there…then their sch sports day are on…good luck to him =). Sammie arh, sorri arh, nv ask him much about ur Gerald…I forgotten =X.

Hahas, all Ex-RSSian and DHS are allowed to call me for free toking….i very sian now onwards….everyone is welcomed expect for some that I hate.

Ohya, wish Jia Er get well soon as i heard that she is sick.

I gotta apologise to Elaine as i mix up her name with Eileen and then type her name as that lor.Paisay arh Elaine XD

No comments: