Thursday, March 22, 2007

Date that I written this :22nd March 2007

I am currently very sad :’( Just found out that I actually will have another sibling but it dropped (according to my father). That time he or she is only like two to three mths old. If it is alive, it will be like 12 or 11 years old. Haiz…Y god is so bad to an infant. Y don’t let him or her live. Feel like crying now….:’(

Today first thing in the morning got to help Sammie to cut her nails as it is too long and she scared she cut too short. So help her lor as I enjoy cutting nails =).

Then for Chinese, again, damn funny.

Then recess, very sian.

Then IT, I got to present but then it was very boring as I say until very sian and the slides also very sian. So overall very sian -.-

Then had geog and Miss Tang said she wanna bring air freshener as the container class room is really stink and I agree!!!! She better bring arh. Some more free one…muahahaha. Waste her money.

Then for art, I started to like Mrs Goh le. she is better then I expected. Ok la, maybe because our class said she is prettier as she perm her hair with big curls. Then we tok a lot of nonsense and then kept on teasing the way we draw the old man. Damn funny sia. Then she said that our class is the most enthu class she ever seen and we take it as a compliment.

After sch, I argue with some ppl. First, I argue with Toby two times as Sharon is my but he said she is his. Fat hope arh. This is my last time

After that, went to 7-eleven had saw Fraser, Yu long and one mroe guy that i don't noe hu. then they share one drink...three guys sharing one drink...omg!!! They are like gays la. then i called them that and Fraser just go and say we are gays and so called tryed to toot that guy with his toot. then As in front of them got condoms, Fraser kept on stareing at it. siao one lor.

Then Cheryl, Sammie and i walked out of the 7-eleven faster then them. they said that Sammie tryed to act cute. then i heard and turned back and asked them to shut up. Fraser and the other boy like said so loudly, not my fault arh, not i say one. i also nv say it is they say it de. Lame sia, then they like walk to another place.

Then some boys from 1J said that Track sux. They then suck lor….sucky ppl. Then one of the guy wanna argue with me and then look like up, as if he is very tall. In the end, I taller then I look more up then him (sorri 4 the broken eng). Then he started tip toeing. Then I also tip toe and I still taller. Then he started jumping. Then I did not jump la, just one jump but then still jump higher then him. he then gave up lor. Wanna argue with me…..wait long long arh. Then hao lian, wanna race with us. In the end, we did not really race as we all cheong to go and take neoprint

Then after that took MRT with Kimberly, Sharon, Jia Yi, Jia Er, Sammie and Cheryl. Then Sharon, Jia Yi, Jia Er, Sammie, Cheryl and I went bugis to take neoprint again. This is our second time taking neoprint this week. My pocket got a very big big hole le. Then when coming home, some ppl that got no job come and ask we all donate. Ask all of them to cheong to go away so they will not ‘stick’ to us. Then when everyone cheong, only Sharon blur blur stay there. stupid sia. So far hor, Sharon donated more then $10 to them le lor. then Jia Yi like also $10 while I only donate $1. As I everytime run away. If I wanna donate also donate to those that really needed help like the needy.

This are the pic that we took.

This is wad Sammie and Cheryl took yesterday then i scan it out for Sammie. Sammie damn chio and Cheryl damn cute right !!!This is done by Jia Er. Very girly like right. Like Kimberly way of designing right. i look very funny with the ducks on my head =). Sharon look so cute with the bunny ears on her head. Jia yi looked werid with the over-sized cat ears. Cheryl looks werid with the party cap and cat tail on her head and Sammie looks werid with the love-like sun glasses on her eys.

哈哈,look at Sammie, like model like that. Jia Yi so special, got a heart shape crown on her head. then all of us plain plain one.
Do u notice one thing. Sammie like les-ing with me like that. Jia Er...y u add that rainbow flow on my head...so diaoed.
Our Darling Family!!! We all act cute and dreamy but i seems to fail or this...looked so damn toot. Sammie so damn cute lor...haiz...attract so many guys if they see this!!!






No comments: