Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Date that I written this :21st March 2007

Today so damn unlucky, fell down during track. Then I got lots of cuts on my body…and this is like my forth unlucky event this mth and second time falling this mth. Then clean myself up and my PE shirt damn nice lor, got red and black stain there….pro sia. Ok, let me start from the top to the bottom today.

First thing when I came back to class for the second time, Toby came in and then I argue with him about Sharon. He kept on saying Sharon is his but so bad, she is my. Then he like cannot argue back and I kept on like so called looking down at him as he shorter…so bad. Sharon also agree that she is my as I am her ‘grandma’…lol.

Today Chinese was like ok ok la, as usual that fun!!

Science arh…I don’t noe y I so enthu today, kept on shouting out my ans if I noe and then anyhow ans if I don’t noe but then just very enthu….i siao one.

Got PE, we did sit ups and only did like 32…I got to admit that after I come to DHS, my sports results like dropped lots.

Then played basketball and did quite a lot better then last time.

Then today got ACC test and I got 18/20. The teacher came late and then it is like not our fault lor. then he said that the time that was wasted will be deducted from the test time -.-. but in the end, did ok la. for the last few Q I ‘ti kum ti kum’ and can get that marks….爽.

Then LA. I found out that I really enjoy LA lor. It is so damn fun. But then u noe wad I enjoy…I enjoy Mrs Ang cursing herself. Then there was one time, she explain the meaning of imbecile. Then she said, “Retard’, I give u marks. ‘Moron’ I give u marks. ‘Idiot’ I give u marks.” Then u noe wad I told Raey. “Retard’, I give u marks. ‘Moron’ I give u marks. ‘Idiot’ I give u marks. Fucker leh??? I give u full marks addition 5 more marks too!!!”

Then I had my congee for lunch and put too much soy sauce….too salty ;p

Then had the interaction class, tok about class things and for CIP, we are going to teach the kindergarten…imagining it….the toddlers are so cute!!!

Then for Research Studies, we laugh like siao. Ok, this is one of Cheryl weakness. U noe right, we like use our finger to like softly touch her chin like that kinda on TV, ppl do that before they started kiss that kind. Ya, Raey did that to her and then Cheryl complained that she is gross, said she wanna give her first kiss to her bf. Then Raey told me and I did that to her lots of times…then she kept on complaining….so funny. Got one time, she act cute in front of me…so cute and funny. Then today we got to like so called write a short write up about all the horoscope. Then we got three sources. Two are from the horoscope book that Raey bought, some or internet and one more is from….KOH WEN NING’S KNOWLEDGE as I read a lot of this kinda things and just don’t noe y I can remember this kinda things very well. Rmb arh, write all these source, especially KOH WEN NING’S KNOWLEDGE!!!

Then track, we had warm up, then for the whole day did relay. Competition is this weekend lor…sat and sun somemore at Bukit Gomba stadium. Mr Lim said he want us to go so we can have experience so we will not be so nervous for 4 sch. We better do well for it arh!!! I must cheong arh!!!! Then today told my grand daughters all about the bitch. They say they going to be sarcastic when they meet her...i love them. They also kept on les-ing around...so lame lor. i am the only one not jealous at all as i am not les...lol

No comments: