Monday, March 19, 2007

Date that I written this :19th March 2007

Ok, today very depressed for nothing. I think I got influenced by my father and Sharon. My father got ‘sha man’ and then was like very angry lor. Next, my poor grand daughter…1) She lost her wallet and inside like more then $180 including cards, cash and her wallet. 2) She almost missed the bus. 3) She did not do well for her LA test. 4) She got a balaku on her head….damn suay lor. I think arh, if got the compo 《我最倒霉的一天》, she can write this….poor her.

Then history, watch a damn lame video. Recess, stayed in class…sian. BP, got scolded as our class too noisy. Maths…tok a lot of horny stuff with Raey XP. Like tampines and a lot more…CME, played with Cheryl C4 and created a lyrics for smack that, only for the chorus and I wanna sing this to all those that I hate!!!

Smack that, I kick ur ass,
Smack that, I kick some more.
Smack that, I feel so shuang,
Smack that, ohohoh.

Then during assembly, they got a tok about TOILETS!!! Then I did not listen, very sian. Then play with Sammie and Cheryl being lesbians in love…lol. Then the boys were like very disgusted but then we had lots of fun.

Then had track. We actually wanted to go to the hawker centre and eat. then walk halfway, raining!!! Then we ran back all the way to sch. Then my whole uniform was wet…all thanks to Jia Yi and Kimberly. Then I had something chicken Don…very nice but then hor, very expensive…$3.15…heart break arh, add a drink that is $0.30 and then I bought another $0.80 drink….overspent le lor.

Then had track. Did warm up, did the 100m run, 100m walk, 200m run, 100m walk. Like for 3 sets and I wanna die. Shi Ying and Yuh Ding did like 10sets and they were ok…pro.

Then did my long jump and high jump. Tell u arh, my high jump right, I again, scared of the pole. I think it is my mood swings again, so what I do for today will be like damn ‘lan’ as I cannot do things well if I am not happy. I tried to dance Mr Bean’s dance but again, it did not work…then got to thank Sharon’s mother for driving us back to our MRT station =)…got nothing to say le….bb

No comments: